Director of Sales - Based in Hanoi
- Hạn nộp: 15/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• To set and meet the objectives, sales target and budgeted revenue.
• To develop and maintain relationship with key and potential accounts.
• To draw up the hotel sales and marketing related activities and strategic planning
• To be responsible for the regular review, update and training of staff
• To ensure that all client requests and servicing are attended to and fulfilled by all sales personnel and administration staff.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
•Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
•Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
•Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
•Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales.
• Leisure background and domestic leisure experience
• Good leadership and communication skill to manage remote office
• Bases in Hanoi but needs to travel
• Good speaking and writing English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Ứng tuyển trực tuyến trên Hoteljob.vn Hoặc Nộp CV qua địa chỉ: Nộp hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 160 Ha Long Road / Bai Chay Ward / Ha Long City / Quang Ninh Province
Novotel Ha Long Bay is the leading hotel in Ha Long and opened in October 2008. The 4-star hotel overlooks the magnificent Ha Long Bay, UNESCO World Heritage, and offers 225 rooms F&B outlets feature: The Square Restaurant with international cuisine, The Lobby Lounge, an outdoor swimming pool with a poolside Bar. Conference facilities include a ballroom up to 300 seats for conferences, events and banquets and 5 meeting rooms with a panoramic view on the islands of Ha Long Bay.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Do Thi Hien