Địa điểm: Huyện Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang | Hạn nộp: 30/08/2018 | Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Giờ làm việc: Khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Mô tả công việc
You will be responsible for resort operation in all aspects under the management of General Manager and assures with all departments and department heads a professional set up and flow of communication to execute a smooth operation.
The resort manager is responsible for working with the General Manager to achieve operational goals and standards while always reinforcing the vision, mission and values of Cassia Cottage and the Spice House restaurant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and manage all hotel and restaurant services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, and reservations), food and beverage operations, sales & marketing, accounting, engineering, housekeeping and gardening to ensure that services are delivered to guests at highest standard.
- Respond and implement to any change in the hotels operations as required by GD.
- Commit to deliver excellence in service standards and ensure good customer relations at all times. Deal with guests personally and ensure that existing relations are built upon and that the regular clientele of the business increased.
- Handle guest complaints, analyzing and promptly responding to guest feedbacks.
- Work with staff as per guests’ feedbacks to ensure necessary improvement; assisting staff to understand guest need; providing guidance & feedbacks when needed.
- Set the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations
- To formulate with Department Heads a strong marketing/business strategy for the hotel in its entirety, including all of the hotels facilities
- Propose and implement promotion programs/ package or special events
Human resource management
- Supervise, coach Head of Department and all staffs when needed
- Set goals and expectations for heads of departments and other team members; coach team by providing specific feedback to improve performance.
- Work closely with the Department Heads and General Director (GD) in order to set company standards and policies and supervise the work of all concerned departments.
- Make and maintain the training plan for all heads of department and staff on the orientation of the work, as well as the professional skills.
Budget Control/ Responsibility:
- Have commercial accountability for resort and restaurant’s financial performance, budgeting and financial management.
- Ensure all statistics of the hotel and restaurant are gathered, collated, monitored and reviewed regularly.
- Take a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximize profits, set up budget for each department and control.
- Review sales goals and strategies to ensure alignment with the resort business strategy and proper pricing and positioning of the resort in the market.
- Coach and support teams to effectively manage occupancy and rate, wages and controllable expenses. Strives to maintain profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary changes
- Understand owner’s perspective; manage the effective balance between the owner’s interests and company’s interests and develops solutions that create value for both.
Security / Sanitation and Compliance
- Responsible for total hygiene and aesthetic cleanliness of all areas within the hotel / restaurant and repairs and maintenance are regularly upheld
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Strictly control firefighting system to meet standard as regulated by government.
- Responsible for total the hotel safety
- Planning operation budget & finance;
- Planning inventory and ordering goods for daily operation;
- Planning human resources to have back-up when required;
- Weekly and monthly reporting to board of directors;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Will be discussed during interview
Yêu cầu công việc
- Westerners are preferable
- English speaking countries with at least Bachelor degree in related fields
- Minimum 3 years experience as a General Manager or Resident Manager in hotels or resorts of an international standard
- Strong organization skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills, negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Effective influence skills, decision-making skills and strong leadership skills
- Strong in driving results, people management and development
- Be patient, proactive and trustworthy
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
We're seeking a long-term manager. Please do not hesitate to send us your CV via email: Gửi email
- Lĩnh vực: Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ, Resort/ Khu Du lịch, Nhà hàng/ Bar/ Pub
- Ngành nghề: Quản lý điều hành
- Vị trí: Giám đốc, phó giám đốc Bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng/ Tổ trưởng
Thông tin liên hệCassia Cottage
Tổ 7, Khu Phố, Thị trấn Dương Đông, Huyện Đảo Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Người liên hệ: Nguyễn Thị Thanh Thanh
Điện thoại: 0297.3848.398
Chức vụ: Nhân viên Hành chính Nhân sự
Xin lưu ý : Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Hoteljob.vn" khi nộp hồ sơ cho chúng tôi. Xin cảm ơn!
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|TỔ PHÓ BẾP BÁNH/ DEMI PASTRY CHEF||30/08/2018||8 - 12 triệu|
|RESORT MANAGER||30/08/2018||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Thu mua/ Purchaser||30/10/2018||5 - 8 triệu|
|CHEF DE PARTIE KITCHEN/ TRƯỞNG CA BẾP||30/11/2018||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên Bếp Nấu/ Cook||30/11/2018||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Bếp Salad||30/11/2018||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên phụ bếp bánh/ Commis Pastry||30/11/2018||5 - 8 triệu|
|Receptionist Night shift- Male||30/11/2018||5 - 8 triệu|
|Trưởng bộ phận Kỹ thuật & Bảo trì - Head of M&E||30/09/2018||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên nấu bếp Âu - Á/ Cook||30/11/2018||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên phụ bếp – Commis Kitchen||30/11/2018||Thỏa thuận|
|Bếp Phó/Sous Chef||30/08/2018||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên bảo trì/ Maintenance||30/08/2018||5 - 8 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 7, Khu Phố, Thị trấn Dương Đông, Huyện Đảo Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Điện thoại: 02973.848.398