[Vinpearl Dis&Con] Senior Financial Controller
Quy mô :
Ban Nhân Sự
02439749999 Tuyển dụng Toàn Quốc
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for an experienced financial controller, or comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary package and annual bonus.
- Accommodation and transportation allowance.
- Vacation benefit in company resorts and villas.
- Many other attractive perk according to company's policy.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or ACCA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||15:02 23/10/2018|
|Liên hệ không thành công||2||23:32 26/11/2018|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|