IT Manager/ Trưởng phòng CNTT
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
● Manages and monitors the operation of all computer hardware, ensures all systems are working and
installed properly, and serves as the primary contact for servicing the computer hardware
● Continually keeps informed of IHG-approved systems and technology that may contribute to improve
hotel efficiency, including, but not limited to:
o Computer Hardware systems and devices including PC LAN technology.
o Software operating and utility systems.
o Front Office and Accounts Receivable Property Management Systems.
o Interfaces to and from Front Office Property Management Systems and other Systems.
o Back Office Accounting Systems.
o PC and LAN based Office Automation products.
o Internal and External Electronic Mail / Facsimile / Scanner software and communication tools.
o Point Of Sale Systems.
o Guest and Administration Voicemail.
o Call Accounting.
o Maintainance System - Escap
o Hub / Switch Management Systems.
o Assist and Support Electronic Door Locking Computer System.
o CCTV system
o Computer Virus protection.
o Hotel IT Security and Firewalls
o Support and manage hosting of mail, website
o Payment Card Industry
o Hotel IT Security and Firewalls
o Styling Music system
o F&B booking system
o PressReader System
● Maintains an up-to-date list of all computer hardware and software
● Monitors the performance of the systems and maintains a log book of performance report
e.g. through systems measurement facility/utility, error and integrity check reports, system malfunction
point of sale system, and call accounting system, including, but not limited to system security, system
reports,manager functions, system utilities and user functions
● Maintains uncompromising data and physical security standards
● Maintains technical and user documentation, systems reports, newsletters and announcements
in a neat, orderly and secure fashion
● Follows-up on all outstanding points from the latest IT audit of his/her hotel under the supervision of IT
● Notify department heads on current computer related issues, new releases,
MIS trends, viruses etc.
● Administers all user ID’s, passwords, and the most sensitive system utilities, secures all touchy resources
and critical libraries
● Manages the configuration reports, program files and data files on the computer system(s) to
ensure maximum operating efficiency
● Conducts effective training for selected employees, so those people can take the responsibility during the
absence of IT colleagues
● Serves as the primary contact with all computer-related external vendors
● Installs and tests corporate approved program changes to the hotel computer system(s)
● Coordinates purchase of program applications or enhancements to meet specific hotel needs only if these
applications are not covered by existing standards prescribed by the corporate office
● Establishes documents, test and communicates appropriate disaster recovery emergency procedures to
follow when the hotel computer system(s) are inoperable
● Ensures viable solutions are adapted and used for hotel disaster recovery plan and business continuity
● Selects suitable Software/Hardware vendors for the hotel
● Collaborates with all other departments to ensure all IT related items meets the various Audit requirements
● Ensures all hotels IT Systems are under appropriate maintenance contract and have routine heath check
and repair schedule
● Evaluates and assess life cycle of all technology related solutions and assets and provide adequate advice
● Ensures all hotels IT Systems are backup.
● Ensures CCTV are recorded.
to refresh the hardware/software. Ensures all necessary settings are properly configured on the computing
systems, hardware and servers.
● Ensures to run routine software/hardware inventory check and report the status to hotel management team
● Inspects the Network performance and redo the network design if necessary to meet the hotel operation needs
● Taken preventive measures to foresee, identify and analyze the potential system performance issues
● Ensures all cabling, network diagrams and LSOP are up-to-date
● Provide recommendation and drive results to ensures that hotel has appropriate technology roadmap to meet
short-term and long-terms needs
● Ensures that the hotel management get an accurate fixed asset budget and departmental operating budget
that reflects requirements from the expected IT and endorsed by the hotel management team
● Works with Superior in the preparation and management of department’s budget which includes:
o Evaluate the vendor proposals and select the best options and vendors that meets the software/hardware
needs of the hotels
o Assists in coordinating the preparation of the departmental annual budget
o Assists in monitoring and controlling departmental cost on an ongoing basis to ensure performance
o Assists in the preparation of the hotel strategic plan, goals program, and Departmental Budgets
● Works with Human Resource on manpower planning and management needs that includes the following:
o Assists in planning for future staffing needs
o Assists in recruiting in line with company guidelines
o Prepares detailed induction program for new staff
o Assists in maintaining a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and
procedures and oversees their implementation
o Ensures training needs analysis of IT staff is carried out and training programmed are designed and
implemented to meet needs
o Provides input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company guidelines
o Coaches, counsels and disciplines staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
o Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations
● Balance the workload of the subordinates to ensure departmental resources are managed effectively
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International working environment
- Received bonus for sale volume performance
- Received full support from other manager level and company board of director
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Required Skills
● Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
● Working knowledge of networks and operating systems and database
● Good team player, proactive, self-motivated, responsible, hardworking and able to work under pressure
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Good writing skills
● Knowledge in PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
● Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
4 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience, some computer set-up and troubleshooting experience preferred
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Noted: We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Warmly welcome you to participate in IT manager of SHG and look forward to cooperating with you!
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|