IT Manager/ Trưởng phòng CNTT
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Nguyễn Thị Linh Đa/ Nguyễn Thị Tuyết Phương
0905 457772/ 0901901286 Phụ trách Nhân sự
Tầng L1M 36-38 Bạch Đằng, phường Thạch Thang, Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng
Mô tả công việc
● Manages and monitors the operation of all computer hardware, ensures all systems are working and
installed properly, and serves as the primary contact for servicing the computer hardware
● Continually keeps informed of IHG-approved systems and technology that may contribute to improve
hotel efficiency, including, but not limited to:
o Computer Hardware systems and devices including PC LAN technology.
o Software operating and utility systems.
o Front Office and Accounts Receivable Property Management Systems.
o Interfaces to and from Front Office Property Management Systems and other Systems.
o Back Office Accounting Systems.
o PC and LAN based Office Automation products.
o Internal and External Electronic Mail / Facsimile / Scanner software and communication tools.
o Point Of Sale Systems.
o Guest and Administration Voicemail.
o Call Accounting.
o Maintainance System - Escap
o Hub / Switch Management Systems.
o Assist and Support Electronic Door Locking Computer System.
o CCTV system
o Computer Virus protection.
o Hotel IT Security and Firewalls
o Support and manage hosting of mail, website
o Payment Card Industry
o Hotel IT Security and Firewalls
o IHG systems as Merlin, Loyalty Connect
o VPN system to IHG and site to site
o Styling Music system
o F&B booking system
o PressReader System
● Maintains an up-to-date list of all computer hardware and software
● Review and make plan to upgrade systems as IHG standards and resort requirement.
● Monitors the performance of the systems and maintains a log book of performance report
e.g. through systems measurement facility/utility, error and integrity check reports, system malfunction
● Understands all standards and IHG customized features and functions of the Hotel front office system,
point of sale system, and call accounting system, including, but not limited to system security, system
reports,manager functions, system utilities and user functions
● Ensures that all computer media saves and back-ups are completed, documented and stored per IHG
● Maintains uncompromising data and physical security standards
● Controls the key/lock for computer room and ensures that the computer room fire protection, temperature
control, and power requirements meet the IHG security specification as described in the IHG security system
● Maintains technical and user documentation, systems reports, newsletters and announcements
in a neat, orderly and secure fashion
● Follows-up on all outstanding points from the latest IT audit of his/her hotel under the supervision of IT
● Notify department heads on current computer related issues, new releases,
MIS trends, viruses etc.
● Administers all user ID’s, passwords, and the most sensitive system utilities, secures all touchy resources
and critical libraries
● Manages the configuration reports, program files and data files on the computer system(s) to
ensure maximum operating efficiency
● Conducts effective training for selected employees, so those people can take the responsibility during the
absence of IT colleagues
● Serves as the primary contact with all computer-related external vendors
● Installs and tests corporate approved program changes to the hotel computer system(s)
● Investigates and reports software problems to the vendor, or the IHG Support Centre
● Responsible for designating selected individuals for each IHG approved system that he/she will train so that
these individual can train the users
● Coordinates purchase of program applications or enhancements to meet specific hotel needs only if these
applications are not covered by existing standards prescribed by the corporate office
● Provides a written monthly progress report to the GM. Director of Finance and Business Support, and
Area IT Leader
● Establishes documents, test and communicates appropriate disaster recovery emergency procedures to
follow when the hotel computer system(s) are inoperable
● Ensures viable solutions are adapted and used for hotel disaster recovery plan and business continuity
● Selects suitable Software/Hardware vendors for the hotel
● Collaborates with all other departments to ensure all IT related items meets the various Audit requirements
● Ensures all hotels IT Systems are under appropriate maintenance contract and have routine heath check
and repair schedule
● Evaluates and assess life cycle of all technology related solutions and assets and provide adequate advice
● Ensures all hotels IT Systems are backup.
● Ensures CCTV are recorded.
to refresh the hardware/software. Ensures all necessary settings are properly configured on the computing
systems, hardware and servers.
● Ensures to run routine software/hardware inventory check and report the status to hotel management team
● Inspects the Network performance and redo the network design if necessary to meet the hotel operation needs
● Taken preventive measures to foresee, identify and analyze the potential system performance issues
● Ensures all cabling, network diagrams and LSOP are up-to-date
● Provide recommendation and drive results to ensures that hotel has appropriate technology roadmap to meet
short-term and long-terms needs
● Ensures all hotel routine maintenance for IT equipment comply with IHG policies and standard
● Ensures all hotel policies and information security comply with IHG standards
● Conduct and coordinate annual PCI and credit card/data security training for hotel employees based on IHG
information security standards
● Ensures that the hotel management get an accurate fixed asset budget and departmental operating budget
that reflects requirements from the expected IT and endorsed by the hotel management team
● Works with Superior in the preparation and management of department’s budget which includes:
o Evaluate the vendor proposals and select the best options and vendors that meets the software/hardware
needs of the hotels
o Assists in coordinating the preparation of the departmental annual budget
o Assists in monitoring and controlling departmental cost on an ongoing basis to ensure performance
o Assists in the preparation of the hotel strategic plan, goals program, and Departmental Budgets
● Works with Human Resource on manpower planning and management needs that includes the following:
o Assists in planning for future staffing needs
o Assists in recruiting in line with company guidelines
o Prepares detailed induction program for new staff
o Assists in maintaining a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and
procedures and oversees their implementation
o Ensures training needs analysis of IT staff is carried out and training programmed are designed and
implemented to meet needs
o Provides input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company guidelines
o Coaches, counsels and disciplines staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
o Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations
● Balance the workload of the subordinates to ensure departmental resources are managed effectively
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International working environment
- Received bonus for sale volume performance
- Received full support from other manager level and company board of director
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Required Skills
● Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
● Working knowledge of networks and operating systems and database
● Good team player, proactive, self-motivated, responsible, hardworking and able to work under pressure
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Good writing skills
● Knowledge in PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
● Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
4 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience, some computer set-up and troubleshooting experience preferred
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Noted: We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Warmly welcome you to participate in IT manager of SHG and look forward to cooperating with you!
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tầng L1M 36-38 Bạch Đằng, phường Thạch Thang, Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng
Điện thoại: 0905 457772/ 0901901286