Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. Oversees the day to day SPA activities.
2.Reports any guest complaints to the immediate superior and ensure they are logged.
3. Resolves client’s conflict and ensures proper maintenance of the facility and equipment.
4. Ensures the facility is clean and provides a relaxing environment.
5. Be responsible to run promotional campaigns, they are responsible for the advertising methods and the production of flyers and others advertising tools
6. Maintains smooth relationship between management and guests.
7. Resolves problems arising from guests’ complaints and esquires immediately.
8. Ensures all customer feedback (guest questionnaires, verbal comments, emails, etc.) is used to inform changes in practice and provides staff training or corrective actions to ensure high standards are maintained.
9. Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
10. Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
11.Logs security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements. Ensures guests receive a warm welcome to the premises.
12. Recognizes regular guest and anticipate their needs and requirements.
13. Assists guest, or visitors in offering and providing accurate information in a courteous manner.
14. Checks that items supplied are to the quantity and the quality demanded and advises the management of any discrepancies.
15. Be aware of all material and household supplies and expenditure and to encourage staff to avoid unnecessary waste.
16. Consistently develops, promotes and grows retail sales and services through training, tools and monitoring.
17. Financial objectives by monitoring weekly membership, day visitor and beauty treatment bookings, monthly and annual budget, analyzing variances, and maximizing result in the area of sales, merchandising and operations.
18. Maintains a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
19. Ensures the Spa is always staged for maximum buyer impact.
20. Effective utilization of guest profiles and consistent delivery of guest preferences.
21. Manages and controls preventative maintenance to spa equipment and coordinates the engineer or outside contractors as required.
22. Observes environmentally friendly practices to reduce our consumption of gas and electricity waste to landfill etc...
23. Maintains strong relationship and goodwill with regular guest and local patrons. Organizes and promotes activities to meet customer demand.
24. Leads, directs and supervises the team in creating an outstanding experience for the customers so that customers are greeted in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
25. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry and report deadlines, employee may be required to work varying schedules to meet the business needs of the hotel and report deadlines. This may include weekends and holiday.
26. Performs any other duties as requested by Superiors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- College Degree or above
- Vietnamese - Excellent level, written & spoken
English - Good level, written & spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word and Excel, PowerPoint
- At least 4 years in international hotels in the same position.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Concierge Agent||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Officer||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Supervisor||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de partie||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|German, Japanese, Korean Trainee||30/04/2020||3 - 5 triệu|
|Assistant Training Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Supervisor||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|