Human Ressources Coordinator
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
As Human Resources Coordinator you will work under the general guidance of the Resident Manager and be responsible for supporting the Hotel Team on their day-to-day operation. He/she executes the hotel’s Talent Development strategy by planning Company and hotel training programs and the recruiting of non-management roles in the hotel.
Also Coordinating the administration support to the Hotel team in accordance with the Hotel’s standard and procedures and to ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placing ads to interviewing and hiring.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
2. Assists with the organization of the staff social events.
3. Coordinating Hotel Associate events and activities.
4. Compiling payroll / Absence data.
5. Coordinating HR Dashboard / Statistics.
6. Coordinating staff food festivals and entertainment programs.
7. Co-coordinating staff daily transportation to and fro from staff accommodation.
8. Assist and resolve hotel staff and management queries.
9. Updating salary and benefits information.
10. Developing job descriptions, short listing, and interviewing and selecting candidates, preparing personal files of the colleagues.
11. Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
12. Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
13. Responsible for the on the job orientation for new hires.
14. Assist with Internship or training program and ensuring that all Interns are receiving the necessary support and guidance during their industrial exposure training.
15. Manage HR administration such as starters and leavers process.
16. Complete monthly and fortnightly paperwork to be submitted to the Payroll team.
17. Ensure up to date and accurate information is fed into the Human Resources Software.
18. Assist with employee relation issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinarians, grievance and capability.
19. Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and that all the relevant immigration checks are carried out correctly.
20. Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
21. Full usage of HR System including running of Payroll, Change of Status Requests and other amendments as required that are for General Manager Approval.
22. Maintenance of HR email account and ensures prompt response.
23. Analyze staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
24. Assists the General Manager in Budget preparation where required and is fully aware of all Budgeted Positions and hiring approvals.
25. Establish and maintain a group of contacts with Hospitality Colleges to set up a system for entry-level employment.
26. Full coordination of employment residence visa, renewals, visa medicals and termination of employment along with the Hotel team.
27. Ensure compliance with all departments legislation and keep up to date with changes to local authorities.
28. Provide staff counseling, guidance, career planning, and oversee disciplinary matters up to and including dismissal and oversee any Grievance Complaints made as required.
29. Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials.
30. Ensures confidentiality is maintained at all times, and provides information only to those with a need to know.
31. To know and follow the Health & Safety at Work Act and comply with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy.
• Responsible Business: Show involvement and be interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities.
• Accepts flexible working schedule when necessary for the Hotel’s uninterrupted service as well during the pre opening stage.
• Be co-operative to the entire team for all other duties and do direct job or indirect job to be one team. You may be required to undertake other duties or you may work in another department from time to time as the Hotel may require according to the business requirement
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Curriculum vitae
- People ID.
- Health Certification.
- The relevant qualifications.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|HR Manager||31/08/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Recruitment Manager||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng phòng HCNS Nhà Hàng||15/08/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Quản Lý Hành Chính & Nhân Sự||30/12/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng Phòng Hành Chính Nhân Sự Nhà Hàng||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Ressources Coordinator||14/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl Miền Nam] Tuyển dụng HRM||03/09/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Trưởng phòng Nhân sự||31/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Cluster Human Resources Manager||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng Phòng Hành Chính Nhân Sự- Đà Nẵng||30/05/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Recruitment Leader||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|