CULINARY( Cook; Assist Cook; Pastry; Baker...)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Job description:- Ensures all food is prepared fresh and is of the highest quality
- Strictly adheres to all recipes, methods, and instructions from supervisor
- Reports to work on time and in a clean uniform
- Maintains an organized and efficient flow of production, with regards to changes in forecasts and menus
- Responsible for mise-en-place, and food service for the station
- Consistently checks temperatures in foods and follows proper procedures in regards to chilling, re-heating, and holding food.
- Reports waste to supervisors on a daily basis
- Checks station upon arrival to determine the status of outstanding safety, or equipment issues
- Checks station prior to leaving to ensure cleanliness, proper disposal/removal of food, and properly storing and labeling
- Maintains USPH/FDA standards for station
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. - The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-Standard contracts are for six-eight months, with 6 to 8 weeks of time off.
- We provide accommodations
- Meals are also provided.
- Provided crew laundry areas.
- Provided Crew Gym Facility.
- Career development.
- Wages: Each onboard employee's salary and commission are paid by every 2 weeks.
- Medical care and basic dental care is provided to all shipboard team members with all free of charge while onboard.
- Free destination countries visa.
-Free repatriation flight ticket and provided all cost( Air ticket; visa; medical) for the second contract.
Yêu cầu công việc
Jobs Requirement.- Intermediate level of English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar, is required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience preparing food in the following methods is required: roast, broil, braise, sauté, fry and grill.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in a food production and/or line capacity is required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a high volume hot production operation is required. Formal culinary training may substitute at an equivalent rate.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in basic cooking techniques and skills, such as knife skills, basic cuts, and all cooking methods is required.
- Minimum of six (1) year experience in using/operating basic culinary equipment such as a steamer, fryer, kettles, and Robocop is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Marlins test (mandatory for final interview)
Color scan of valid Passport or ID card.
Minimum age 21 years old
English communication is required.
Be medically fit with no criminal record
Have a minimum one year of experience in a 4-5 * star western hotel or restaurant in the position applied for.
High school certificate
Energetic and ambitious personality!
Send your CV to: Gửi email
Or direct to the office: 50 San Son, Ward 4, Dist Tan Binh, HCMC, Vietnam.
Tel: +84 28 5449 0805
Hotline: 0902 963 918
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|HOTEL STEWARD||26/01/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|