Địa điểm: Nước ngoài | Hạn nộp: 30/12/2018 | Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Giờ làm việc: Làm theo ca
Số lượng cần tuyển: 20
Mô tả công việc
• Must be able to work with any cleaning machinery, assigned by his supervisor. Training for the different machinery onboard will be provided.
• Responsible of the cleanliness and upkeep of all cleaning Equipments and any other ship’s property that he/she is working with.
• Must be responsibly minded for the breakage and loss of any equipment and ensure protective measures are followed to reduce it.
• Report any equipment malfunction, damage or breakage to his supervisor.
• Handle all the Cleaning materials, chemicals and machinery necessary for the daily operation with the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment if needed and according to the instructions received.
• Must follow at all times the company standards and expectation (referring to US, Anvisa, Shipsan, Canadian, and Australian etc).
• Must follow at all time the garbage segregation instructions as per Company Policies.
• Reports for duty at assigned times follows his/her supervisor’s instructions and ensures that personal appearance, uniform, and personal hygiene are in accordance with the company’s rules and regulations.
Other Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
Assist with loading or provisions whenever required and as directed.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the shipboard employee occupying this position. Shipboard employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Standard Starboard contracts are from six - eight months, with 6 to 8 weeks of time off.
- Provided accommodations
- Provided meals are also.
- Provided crew laundry areas.
- Provided Crew Gym Facility:
- Career development;
- Provided air ticket from the end of the first contract to all renewals contract.
- Salary: Salary and commission are paid by every two weeks.
- Medical care and basic dental care is provided to all shipboard team members with all free of charge while on board.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Attends all meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required.
Responsible for cost containment through the proper use, handling and maintenance of records, reports, supplies and equipment.
Must be familiar with the vessel layout in terms of safety and security, must have a full understanding of ships rules / regulations (SMS) and participate in all required safety drills / training.
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and smell. The employee must be able to lift or move up to 55 pounds (20 kilograms) without assistance.
The vision requirements include
Ability to adjust focus, depth perception, peripheral vision, distance vision and close vision and to be able to otherwise, perform the essential functions of the job in a manner that does not present danger to the employee or others with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Some related college coursework is preferred.
Color scan of valid Passport.
Criminal record No.2
Minimum age 20 years old
Be medically fit with no criminal record
Energetic and ambitious personality!
Apply: Gửi email
Hotline: 0902 963 918
- Lĩnh vực: Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ, Resort/ Khu Du lịch, Nhà hàng/ Bar/ Pub
- Ngành nghề: Buồng/ Kho vải/ Giặt là/ VSCC/ Làm vườn
- Vị trí: Nhân viên
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Utility Cleaner||30/12/2018||Thỏa thuận|
|CULINARY( Cook; Assist Cook; Pastry; Baker...)||05/12/2018||20 - 30 triệu|
|HOUSEKEEPING||05/12/2018||12 - 20 triệu|
|F&B ATTENDANT||05/12/2018||20 - 30 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 50 Sam Son Str, Ward 4, Dist Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Điện thoại: 0084 2854490805