Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Overview of duties
"• Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
• Is responsible for the Pullman co-meeting ""connectivity"" promise.
• Is the IT, telecoms and audiovisual expert at the hotel for co-meeting customers. In this regard, manages and coordinates everything necessary to set up and produce events.
• Monitors technological developments, keeps up-to-date with technological innovations and makes suggestions.
• Ensures that all IT, telecoms and audiovisual equipment and systems conform to standards and are in good working order.
• Is the ""technology"" point of reference for employees.
• Applies the brand's quality standards."
"• Participates in customer briefings.
• Intervenes if there are any problems before or during the event. Is reactive and proposes solutions.
• Contributes to the satisfaction of individual guests by ensuring the technical team has the skills needed to resolve simple and recurrent problems.
• May be asked to propose innovative solutions as part of commercial estimates. "
Professional techniques / Production
"• Monitors technological developments and latest progress.
• Masters all the systems and applications used in the hotel.
• Together with the Event Manager and the customer, prepares the ""connectivity"" specifications for the meeting as sold. Manages and coordinates the event.
• Is responsible for the correct installation of technical IT, telecoms and audiovisual equipment and ensures it is in good working order.
• Identifies and selects external service-providers."
Team management and cross-departmental responsibilities
"• Forms a duo with the Event Manager.
• Has a strong functional link to all departments in the hotel.
• Plays a managerial role for any external staff brought in for events.
• As the hotel's multimedia expert, gives hotel personnel technical training as required (equipment, handling or jargon) to ensure they can respond swiftly to customer queries."
Commercial / Sales
"• Analyses customers' explicit and implicit needs.
• Takes part in an advisory sales approach by optimising the relation between suitable technologies / price / margin.
• Helps promote the Meeting offer by providing high quality services and making proactive suggestions, may help draw up the proposal in advance of an event."
Management and administration
"• Ensures that budgets validated by the customer are respected.
• Proposes fair and appropriate prices for services.
• Contributes to the development of Events revenue by proposing additional and new technological solutions."
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
"• Ensures that all equipment available is duly respected and meets all safety norms and conformity regulations (eg. the CNIL declaration of personal data in France).
• Keeps the workplace clean and tidy.
• Applies hotel safety regulations (fire hazards etc).
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (energy saving, recycling and sorting waste etc)."
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Education level : Bachelor / Licence Areas of study : IT & Telecommunications
Languages essential : Vietnamese
English Optional languages :
Skills required :
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Hồ sơ gửi về: Khách sạn Pullman Vung Tau-15 Thi Sách ,P. Thắng Tam, TP Vũng Tàu.
Email: Gửi email
Telephone : 0254.3551.777 Ext : 5605 or hotline : 0937005405
Note : Please contact T&C for job application form or send resume via above email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|IT Manager||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of IT||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Manager||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|