Perform the duties and supervise outsource security personnel’s duties in the shift are properly carried out to achieve high standard of service ensuring all responsibilities of the safety within the hotel, contributing maximum satisfaction for the hotel’s guests.
- Supervise the operation of Security department comply with the Hotel policies and regulations.
- Conduct the working schedule in detail to security personnel team in the shift through handover briefing.
- Controlling duty roster for security personnel team in the shift, and handle all daily changes or operation requirements of the team; willing to change duty roster if requested.
- Have a thorough knowledge of fire protection equipments in the hotel, and implement the procedure of checking fire protection equipments properly.
- Directly participate in handling and investigating all serious cases such as death, fires, loss, damage, crime or accident etc…
- Participate in handling all cases relating to unruly behavior by guests and employees as well as providing adequate security services for those problems.
- Regularly check all hotel areas to identify the risks and hazards of fires and security
- violations in the hotel ensuring maximum protection to the life and properties of the hotel’s
- guests and suggesting the preventive measures or improvement actions when necessary;
- Ensure the highest standard of security at all times, be courteous and professional in attitude and appearance.
- Help the guests at the public areas upon request.
- Check manner of outsource security team.
- Assist Senior Supervisor/ Assistant Chief Security in training staffs and ensure that they perform their duties according to required standards.
- Comply with the fire, health and safety procedures and ensure that all staffs are aware of the emergency procedures and abide by them.
- Participate in evaluating staff performance, ability, skills, potentiality and attitude, give feedback to them and follow up to improve where necessary.
- Assist in managing staff in a fair and just manner; regularly supervise, remind staff and make good improvement for mistakes.
CV with full information of experiences, education and personal information shall be sent to email address at Gửi email