Quy mô :
Mr. Thức 077 599 3642 Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
- Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures all associates provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Handles guest and associate enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
- Maximises associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Prepares budget forecasts and marketing plans.
- Monitors all costs and ensures that the Department's operational budget is in line and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- Greets VIP guests and potential members personally when necessary.
- Attends function, promotions for and on behalf of the Spa when necessary.
- Ensures through effective supervision that all services offered in the Spa are always available and carried out with the utmost efficiency and courtesy as per the set standards.
- Plans and programmes all Spa activities.
- Maintains a close inspection of the state of repair of the building and equipment.
- Continually educates and updates oneself on the various components of the Spa Operation, and recommend to Management new innovations and/or changes.
- Takes active measures to assist in the promotion and public awareness of the Spa.
- Ensures that the Spa facility and services are Market Leaders in all aspects of provision.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
Yêu cầu công việc
- Female/Male, Vietnamese citizen
- Spa therapist background with 3-5 years’ experience as Assistant SPA Manager – 2 years at least in current position/hotel.
- A person with outgoing personality, outstanding skills and understanding in wellness & Spa
- Innovative and creative – always on the look for new treatments and the trendiest SPA activities
- Great administrative & organizational skills – an eye for the details and cleanliness
- Very good trainer, coach and pleasant personality – elegant, charming, eloquent, has presence and manners
- Has a clear understanding on how to develop and lead promotions and marketing campaigns in-house and locally to HCMC’s District 2
- Knows how to develop and read budgets
The challenge is yours…..and we’re here to make this happen!
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 077 599 3642