Team Leader - Guest Room
Quy mô :
Mr. Thức 077 599 3642 Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
- Assists in preparation of worksheets for daily Housekeeping Attendants.
- Makes requisition weekly for amenities.
- Provide exceptional services to guests and internal customers at all times to maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Prepares and issues Room Status Report.
- Ensures that assigned rooms are inspected and are fully ready for the arrivals of the day. Liaises closely with the Front Office regarding guestroom status.
- Inspects all VIP and long-stay guest rooms (arrival and in-house).
- Ensures all in-house guest rooms are cleaned and correctly serviced each day, prior to the return of residential guests to the hotel.
- Checks the standard of “Evening” services by attendants and is completed at an appropriate time convenient to guests.
- Reports and follow-up on repair and maintenance. Controls and provides access to guest rooms as required for repair and maintenance.
- Inspects guest rooms, corridors, staircases, service areas, lobbies, and other public areas to ensure appropriate cleanliness and orderliness.
- Handles the requirements of all suite room occupants.
- Prepares appropriate welcome and other amenities for V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, and long stay guest rooms.
- Handle all keys according to stipulated policies and procedures.
- Reports and handles all Lost & Found items as per Hotel “Lost and Found’ policy.
- Reports any pest-control issues to the Assistant Manager Housekeeping.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Minimum Salary for staff line from 6,500,000 VND (fresh graduate 5,000,000 VND – 6,000,000 VND) + Service Charge
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
- Part-time employee: 30.000 VND/ hour + Meals + Uniform
- Internship: Allowance 2.500.000 - 3.500.000 VND/month + Meals + Uniform
Yêu cầu công việc
- Highschool/College/University degree or equivalent
- Previous training and experience in hospitality would be preferred
- Be responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good communications
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Additional language skill in Japanese or Korean is preferred
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 077 599 3642