Recreation & Activities Trainer
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Be visible and accessible to the guest and follow through.
• Effective utilization of guest profiles and consistent delivery of guest preferences.
• Maintains strong relationship and goodwill with regular guest and local patrons.
• Practises and promotes effective and timely recovery of guest complaint situations. Redirects to Superior when necessary
• Be consistent in our delivery of service
• Handles guest enquiries and reservations for all activities,
• Assists guests, or visitors in offering and providing accurate information in a courteous manner
• Greets guests on arrival at all times in a warm, welcoming & friendly manner being helpful at all times. Ensures guests receive a warm welcome to the premises
• Supervises Fitness Centre (Gym) operation and swimming pool
• Assists guests by ensuring correct procedures for use of facilities are adhered to.
• Ensures that cleaning and maintenance of all areas and equipment are up to required minimum standard.
• Maintains concise records of all recreation equipment and materials.
• Be prepared to spend time outside normal working hours, training and practicing sports/fitness if required.
• Recognizes regular guests and anticipates their needs and requirements
• Checks that items supplied are to the quantity and the quality demanded
• Contributes to the sales activities and assisting maximizing revenue, sportswear and other items
• Ensures that all reasonable care is taken of the health and safety of guests within the Pool
• Assists in implementing and manage structured training programs for the department.
• Provides honest feedback at all times. Promotes and develops team work.
• Able to carry out fire, safety and evacuation procedures as required by the hotel Fire Policy.
• Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operates equipment safely and sensibly
• Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
• Logs incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirement
• Performs other duties assigned by Recreation & Activity Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- College Degree or above related to Sports
- Good communication in English
- Knowledge and skills in sports
- Experience in training sports/activities
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Giám sát Spa||18/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation supervisor/ Giám Sát Bộ Phận Giải Trí||28/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation & Activities Trainer||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Captain||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|