Quy mô :
0902963918 Nhân sự
50 Sam Son Str, Ward 4, Dist Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
WORKING IN THE CRUISE SHIP TRAVEL AROUND USA, EUROPE.
- The Hotel Steward/ess is responsible for cleaning and maintaining open deck, crew areas and staff/officer cabins as assigned and as per CCL standard.
• Adhere to CCL standards regarding dress and appearance (Carnival Look Book).
• Special awareness of all aspects of hospitality and always behave professionally and hospitably
to guests and fellow crewmembers.
• Adheres to the company’s rules and regulations onboard as well as ashore, including all safety
• Follow the CCL rules and regulations and maintain the standard set for cleaning.
• Always report for duty in a timely manner.
• Follow all environmental, USPH and SMS procedures during the course of duty.
• Adhere to all safety and operational instructions regarding handling chemicals.
• Adhere to all occupational safety instructions and be aware of surroundings while performing
duties to ensure a safe working and guest environment.
• Correct usage, storage and labeling of all chemicals and other applicable equipment.
• Use cleaning machines under the guidance of management, maintain and store machinery in
accordance with manufacturers instructions or as designated by immediate supervisor.
• Maintenance and cleaning of open deck, public restrooms, crew bathrooms, crew areas,
hallways, crew bar, back stage and crew laundries
• Report all repairs to be made in assigned section, especially safety-related issues and follow-up
with management as necessary.
• Coverage of Stateroom Services as required as part of ongoing training.
• Assignments as directed by Housekeeping Management.
• Be outgoing & project a friendly & fun demeanor at all times. We sell fun & smiling and
friendliness is paramount to any shipboard position. 7 days a week.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Standard Starboard contracts are from six - eight months, with 6 to 8 weeks of time off.
- Provided accommodations
- Provided meals are also.
- Provided crew laundry areas.
- Provided Crew Gym Facility:
- Career development;
- Provided air ticket from the end of the first contract to all renewals contract.
- Salary: Salary and commission are paid by every two weeks.
- Medical care and basic dental care is provided to all shipboard team members with all free of charge while on board.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of one years experience similar position in 4 Star to 5 star land-based hotel/resort; or previous shipboard experience in a similar position is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Newest Update English CV
Education degree; Education Certificate...
Color scan of valid Passport or ID card.
Minimum age 21 years old
Have a basic knowledge of English
Be medically fit with no criminal record
Have a minimum one year of experience in a 4-star western hotel or restaurant in the position applied for.
Energetic and ambitious personality!
Send your CV to: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Utility Cleaner||15/06/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|CHUYÊN VIÊN TUYỂN DỤNG||30/05/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|CULINARY( Cook; Assist Cook; Pastry; Baker...)||15/06/2019||20 - 30 triệu|
|HOUSEKEEPING||15/06/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|F&B ATTENDANT||15/06/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|ASST STATEROOM STEWARD||15/06/2019||20 - 30 triệu|
|HOTEL STEWARD||15/06/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 50 Sam Son Str, Ward 4, Dist Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Điện thoại: 0084 2854490805