Assistant Human Resources Manager (Training & Recruitment)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
I. JOB OVERVIEW
Assist Human Resources Manager in HR programs such as training and development, recruitment and selections, employee recognition programs and staff activities for hotel employees.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Familiarizes and enforces the HR framework including systems of:
o Interviewing and Recruitment
o Induction and orientation
o Training and Development
o Performance Appraisal
• Liaises with individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, employee benefits representatives, attorneys, applicants, government officials, colleges and universities, competitors and other members of the local community
• Plan and implement all Training programmes of the Hotel.
• Assists the Human Resource Manager, where appropriate, in the development and preparation of the Hotel’s HR Plan and Programme
• Ensures clear lines of communication exist to disseminate information affecting employer - employee relations, employee activities and hotel policies and programmes
• Maintains effective communications at all levels of management and staffs
• Assists in maintaining and creating a positive atmosphere within the hotel that allows for open two way communication that ensures morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels
• Monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Programme and acts in an advisory capacity to hotel department heads on the process
• Participates in the Management Development and Succession Planning process by recommending candidates as appropriate
• Contributes to the development and implementation of improved methods of work and better utilization of staff in all areas
• Ensures all staff facilities are maintained in good order and meet hotel’s cleanliness standards
• Deals with all problems relating to individuals in an understanding, caring and confidential manner
• Ensures that all staff abide by the hotel dress codes, grooming standards and hotel rules
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Full salary during probation;
- Health Care & Accident Insurance;
- 18 days of Annual Leave per year;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* WORK CHARACTERISTICS:
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as have the ability to consider, evaluate and make sound business decisions regarding question as problem solving.
- Must be familiar with all hotels procedures, regulations.
* WORK EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years working as Training specialist and/or 8 years experience in hospitality industry.
- Pre-opening experience is preferred.
- Computer proficient.
- Fluently in English ( both verbal and written).
* The successful candidate is required to be on board by the Middle of March.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application must be in English.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|F&B Coordinator||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Housekeeping Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Engineer||31/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Security (Pre-opening)||30/03/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||16:46 09/01/2019|