Training Manager/ Assistant Training Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
I. JOB OVERVIEW
Assist Human Resources Manager in HR programs such as training and development (80%), employee recognition programs and staff activities for hotel employees.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Familiarizes and enforces the HR framework including systems of:
o Training and Development
o Induction and orientation
o Performance Appraisal
• Liaises with individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, employee benefits representatives, attorneys, applicants, government officials, colleges and universities, competitors and other members of the local community
• Plan and implement all Training programmes of the Hotel.
• Assists the Human Resource Manager, where appropriate, in the development and preparation of the Hotel’s HR Plan and Programme
• Ensures clear lines of communication exist to disseminate information affecting employer - employee relations, employee activities and hotel policies and programmes
• Maintains effective communications at all levels of management and staffs
• Assists in maintaining and creating a positive atmosphere within the hotel that allows for open two way communication that ensures morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels
• Monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Programme and acts in an advisory capacity to hotel department heads on the process
• Participates in the Management Development and Succession Planning process by recommending candidates as appropriate
• Contributes to the development and implementation of improved methods of work and better utilization of staff in all areas
• Ensures all staff facilities are maintained in good order and meet hotel’s cleanliness standards
• Deals with all problems relating to individuals in an understanding, caring and confidential manner
• Ensures that all staff abide by the hotel dress codes, grooming standards and hotel rules
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Full salary during probation;
- Health Care & Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 days of Annual Leave per year;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* WORK CHARACTERISTICS:
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as have the ability to consider, evaluate and make sound business decisions regarding question as problem solving.
- Must be familiar with all hotels procedures, regulations.
* WORK EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years working as Training specialist and/or 8 years experience in hospitality industry.
- Pre-opening experience is preferred.
- Computer proficient.
- Fluently in English ( both verbal and written).
* The successful candidate is required to be on board by the middle of July.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application must be in English.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Payable Accountant||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Supervisor||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman||30/12/2019||3 - 5 triệu|
|Room Attendant - Nhân Viên Buồng Phòng||30/12/2019||5 - 8 triệu|
|Public Area Attendant - Nhân Viên Khu Vực Công Cộng||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Hostess cum F&B Cashier||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter/ waitress||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Restaurant Supervisor||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Service Waiter/ waitress||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Cook Helper/ Phụ bếp||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward/ Tạp vụ bếp||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Receptionist||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Pool Attendant / Nhân viên hồ bơi||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Gardener/ Nhân viên cây xanh||30/12/2019||5 - 8 triệu|
|Security Supervisor / Giám sát An ninh||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Chef De Partie||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Guard - Nhân viên an ninh||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Bar Captain||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Executive||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|