PA to General Manager (report to GM expat)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
I. JOB OVERVIEW
PA to General Managerwill be required to provide the highest standards of administrative support to the General Manager. This is a true PA role supporting the GM in his daily tasks.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The secretarial / office support will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of correspondence
- Receiving and distributing incoming mail
- Dealing with day to day issues and communicating feedback to the GM / HOD’s
- Take and re-direct telephone calls for the General Manager where appropriate
- Maintenance of diary and appointments to ensure that appointments are honoured, meetings and attended and deadlines met
- Organisation of internal and external meetings as required
- Maintain efficient and accurate filing systems, electronic and paper files. Ensure timely follow ups and feedback
- Handle and respond to guest complaints / complaint letters / emails
- Prepare vouchers, prizes, donations, guest cards, letter of thanks, reports as requested
- To proactively engage in the development of processes and methods to improve the service and efficiency of all areas of the role
- Book and co-ordinate extensive travel and accommodation requirements for the GM / HOD’s, Head Office and Sales Teams
- Preparation of expense reports
- Attending internal and external meetings, preparing agenda’s, taking, typing and distributing minutes and follow up as appropriate, ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Preparation of VIP and complementary forms and amenities and gifting
- To interact and meet (when required) with guests either VIP’s, previous guests, guests with complaints. To resolve issues and feedback continually to guest , HOD’s and GM
- To build external relationships in the community
- To welcome and host external visitors of the GM
- Support HODs when necessary and required
- Be available and give overall support if required during marketing, PR and special events
- Assist with site inspections and the co-ordination thereof as and when required, working with the appropriate HOD’s.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Full salary during probation;
- Health Care & Accident Insurance;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* WORK CHARACTERISTICS:
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as have the ability to consider, evaluate and make sound business decisions regarding question as problem solving.
- Must be familiar with all hotels procedures, regulations.
* WORK EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 - 5 years working as Secretarial/ Front Office/ Customer Service/ Human Resources Positions, preferably in hospitality industry.
- Computer proficient.
- Fluently in English ( both verbal and written).
* The successful candidate can be on board from March onwards
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application must be in English.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Assistant Human Resources Manager (Training & Recruitment)||25/03/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|F&B Coordinator||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Housekeeping Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Engineer||31/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Security (Pre-opening)||30/03/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||16:46 09/01/2019|