Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
I. JOB OVERVIEW
* Building up and maintain the relationship with customer including Leisure, Corp, Government, NGO association…
* Customer’s education and delivery hotel information to customer in a right way.
* Maximize the revenue of hotel including room, banquet, event, transportation…
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage to Event/ Corp/ Leisure session in the hotel with duties and responsibilities as below:
* Achieve sales objectives and goals as set by the management.
* Build rapport with key corporate accounts.
* Complete assigned sales calls on a daily basis.
* Conduct site inspections.
* When required attend/schedule lunch entertainment for key corporate accounts.
* Share with team in sales briefing once a week pertaining to the corporate business environment in the markets.
* Ensure that all accounts profile and all sales reports and any other relevant information are updated.
* Schedule calls to be made one week in advance and share this information in the daily sales briefings.
* Coordinate sales blitzes in the designated areas of growth potential in city, industrial area with immediate supervisor.
* Manage about marketing under the direction of the Board of directors.
* Manage and promote marketing activities on online channels.
* Make strategy, plan development of communication channels for the company's programs with online advertising tools.
* Design promotional programmers.
* Image building, promotion materials, sales kit, ...
* Plan for the development of social networking activities.
* Provide solutions for problems and adjust changes in time.
* Track and analyses about social activities of customers or competitors.
* Control the work on schedule efficiently.
* Exchange specifically in job interview.
* Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
* Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
* Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
* Suggestion of hiring performances.
* Coordinate all operations.
* Lead promotional activities for the event.
* Supervise all event coordinators.
* Approve all aspects before the day of the event.
* Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
* Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports.
* Liaises with Sales Dept. associates at point of initial negotiation with client to assist Sales Dept. in providing profitable and efficient proposals that are in line with hotel guideline.
* Directs compilation and insurance to all operating department the BEOs and Group Summaries for all event prior the event. Conduct with property based on Sales Event.
* Review all daily FB and conference charges posted to relevant accounts during each convention, meeting or incentive, to ensure that all charge are in line the BEOs.
* Coordinate with FB/ Kitchen team.
* Take care event, banquet in-house.
* Willing to working in public holiday, weekend.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care & Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 annual leave days per year;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Practical experience in a similar position is a plus
* Fluent English
* Strong media, presentation and computer skills
* Customer oriented, negotiation
* Well organizational skills
* Minimum 2 years in a similar position in 4 or 5 star hotel.
* The successful candidate is expected to be on board by the end of March.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application must be in English.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Demi Chef (Cold Kitchen)||26/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward/ Tạp vụ bếp||26/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Canteen Attendant/ Nhân viên bếp căn tin||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Gardener/ Nhân viên cây xanh||26/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Executive Housekeeper||24/07/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Graphic Designer||23/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kitchen Secretary||27/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|