Storekeeper - Nhân viên Kho
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Coordinate or assist in the purchasing, receiving, storage, and/or dispensing of food and/or non-food items to meet the needs of the various departments and functions.
• Ensures all merchandise are stored under optimal conditions and are ready for issuing
• Ensures that all storage areas are clean and maintains high hygienic standards
• Verifies quantities of arriving materials destined for store room, signs for same on receiving stamp
• Maintains merchandises bin labels identifying lack item’s code, number, name, issue unit and minimum and maximum stock levels
• Ensures that all issues from stores are made against properly completed, ruled off/approved store room requisitions, all code numbers are clearly indicated next to each item being issued, signs the “issued by” portion of the requisition
• Records consecutive numbers on all store room requisitions before giving the copy of the requisitions to the person accepting the goods, logs each requisition in the store room logbook and forwards completed requisition to the Inventory Clerk
• Verifies the list of items at re-order point against physical quantities before submitting the list to the Head Storeman
• Ensures that store room temperatures including the freezer and the refrigerator are in the line with InterContinental Hotel Group Standards
• Interacts and cooperates with all sub section in the storeroom, merchandise receiver, merchandise deliverer and with receiving clerk
• Ensures that merchandises are issued by fifo system that the beverage decal is attached on the liquor bottles issued and that each Hard liquor is issued against an empty bottle
• Makes oneself available during physical inventories taken by the Finance Department
• Performs other duties as required
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Service charge
• Accommodation and Meals provided
• Rest & Relaxation Allowance
• 2 days of per week
• 14 days annual leaves
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Able to read and write English
• High School or Vocational Certificate in Accounting, Purchasing or related field.
• 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Interesting candidates, please send CVs to Gửi email
- Tel: 02973 97 8888/ 0919 290 709
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||08:50 23/06/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|