Night Duty Manager/Quản lý ca đêm
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Resposible for the night operations of the hotel.
Represent the management in greeting and seeing off VIP guests, conducting Hotel and rooms inspection regularly during the shift. Bring any outstanding points to the notice of the
Department Heads and follow up whenever necessary. Handle guest complains.
To ensure that revenue of the day is completely and correctly accounted for and produce the daily flash revenue report for management distribution
To perform end of day closing procedure and initiate back-up process
Oversee the preparation of night reports and check them ensuring correctness.
Ensure correct distribution of morning reports.
Ensure at all times that all night personnel is in place as well as acting according to their job descriptions.
Check on outstanding arrivals and departures upon shift begin and action any outstanding matters.
Detailed check on no shows and next day’s VIP arrivals.
Allocate VIP rooms / others (depending on occupancy) for the next day according to the procedure.
Monitor on outlets opening early morning and ensure smooth operation.
After office hours, on weekends and public holidays work on incoming bookings for guests in coordination with Sales and Reservations and ensure prompt distribution.
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
Check the appearance, grooming and uniform of staff and make recommendations to rectify and correct such appearance on all staff.
Develop and maintain good employee relations through intelligent interpretation and conscientious application of hotel personnel policies.
Complete knowledge of hotel's policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
Complete knowledge of hotel's facilities and services.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSIONS
Performs any other duties that may be assigned by superiors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 05 working days or 40 hrs per week.
- Social - Health Insurance per labor law.
- Pre-Opening Allowance ( when open, Service charge Bonus will apply )
- Meal Allowance on duty (03 meals per day if stay at staffhouse).
- Free Accommodation at nice, modern and comfortable staff house.
- Can enjoy Fitness facilities at staffhouse daily
- Telephone allowance (depend on positions)
- On board Travel expense support.
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year Award.
- Birthday Celebration.
- Year end Bonus, KPI Bonus.
- Year End Party.
- International working environment with many Expatriates
- Free to attend English Courses at the Hotels to improve your communication skill.
- Special discount with Accor property after 06 months of employment
- Excellent opportunities for Career Development with Accor Group as it is # 1 in Asia & Vietnam in term of number of managed properties
Accorhotels group has around 4300 hotels over the world in 100 countries
In Vietnam, Accor has 25 hotels from The North to the South, in 2019 we open 10 more hotels in Vietnam.
ACCORHOTELS OPEN 1 HOTEL EVERY 33 HOURS WORLDWIDE.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Preferably experience in international hotel and Opera system using.
- Office computer literacy.
- Good command in English.
- Leadership, Management, Interpersonal, Guest Complaint Handling Skill.
- Ability to run a team efficiently, knowing how to deal with staffs/ customers professionally, good in guest complaint handling.
- Excellent in service mind oriented, Excellent time keeping and organisational skills.
- At least 2 years experience in the similar position, Assistant Front Desk Manager with good background/profile will be considered for interview.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please contact during the working hours from Monday to Friday/Vui lòng liên hệ trong giờ hành chính từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6
To get the official Application Form, kindly visit www.vieclamphuquoc.net (put in the searching keys: Pullman Phu Quoc)/Để tải Mẫu đơn ứng tuyển chính thức, vui lòng truy cập trang vieclamphuquoc.net với từ khóa tìm kiếm Pullman Phu Quoc.
Please send your resume in English/Vui lòng gửi CV bằng tiếng Anh.