Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
I. GENERAL MISSION
Managing the department in a professional and courteous manner, while maintaining the company’s rules and procedures. To fulfill the requested duties and functions specific to the department to the best of your ability. To ensure set standards are met and maintained by all staff. Control departmental expenses and ensure that budgets are met.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To attend executive and department meetings and act as the Finance representative when Financial controller is not available
* Maintain proper internal control procedures and advise the Financial controller of any changes which he /she considers advisable, such as changes in the distribution of the Accounting staff workload or adoption of new forms and procedures
* Ensure smooth work flow of Accounts payable, cash revenue, rebate journals and maintain journal vouchers in order to prepare monthly Operating reports and Financial statements on time
* Check the daily bank Balance Report & cash report and assist the FC in monitoring the cash flow
* Actively plan and participate in the preparation of monthly Operating reports and Financial Statements.
* Prepare special reports for the FC as desired
* Cooperate with the external Auditors in completing schedules and supporting documents so their jobs can be completed expeditiously.
* Check bank reconciliation statements and ensure these are done religiously on a monthly basis. Coordinate the preparation for reconciliation of all monthly balance sheets, preparation of journal vouchers and implement month end closing.
* Check the preparation of depreciation and amortization schedules
* Responsible for the construction and coordinate closely with the project coordinator on matters relating to hotel upgrading and construction accounting.
* Implement control of payroll, disbursements, deposits, remittances and general ledger maintenance
* Maintain accurate records of all prepaid expenses, accrual and deferred income.
* In charge all tax reports such as VAT report, PIT report, excise tax report, cooperate income tax, cooperate income tax and others tax report.
* Work closely with the FC in preparing the annual budget information and monthly forecast reports.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care & Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 days of Annual Leave depends on level;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* At least Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting
* At least 3 year experience in overall supervision of accounting functions in the capacity of accounting in hotels & resorts.
* Strong managerial and leadership skills and strong result oriented
* Strong inter-personality skills
* Proficiency in English communication
* The successful candidate is expected to be on board by the end of April, 2019.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application must be in English.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Assistant Human Resources Manager (Training & Recruitment)||25/03/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|F&B Coordinator||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Housekeeping Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Engineer||31/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Security (Pre-opening)||30/03/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||16:46 09/01/2019|