Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
I. GENERAL MISSION
Ensure that the purchasing system is effective and all supplies, equipment, and relevant services are purchased while maintaining high quality standards and cost effectiveness. Make the difference.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assisting the Purchasing Manager in regularly checking the market prices of all goods to be used by the Resort.
* Assisting Purchasing Manager in negotiating prices with suppliers according to the SOP with integrity of good governance.
* Storing an updated supplier list at all times.
* Ensuring that filing and the archive system are in accordance with accounting procedures.
* Maintaining a system between purchasing staff and the main kitchen to ensure time lines, quality, and quantity of goods.
* Ensuring that orders are filled and supplies are delivered on time as requested by a department.
* Ensuring that all purchasing of materials, merchandises and services reach the required maximum efficiency, economy and accuracy for adequate control.
* Preparing all necessary paper work when ordering goods from all vendors.
* Checking all goods delivered to the Resort on quantity and quality; Ensure that received goods are always in good condition and correct quality; Check the accuracy and legality of supporting documents of delivered goods.
* Following up the delivery date of goods ordered.
* Collecting Red Invoices of received goods and related documents to provide to the Payable Accountant for accounting records and payments.
* Assisting the Store Keeper in control of stock minimum balances.
* Keeping the loading area clean and tidy.
* Carrying out physical counts of inventories, tools, equipment and fixed assets at the end of the month as required.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care & Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 days of Annual Leave depends on level;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* At least Bachelor degree in Accounting / in English
* At least 2 year experience in storekeeping, purchasing or accounting
* Proficiency in English communication
* Strong organizational, detailed and analytical skills
* Computer literate and knowledgeable in operating hotel computer systems
* Strong inter-personality skills
* The successful candidate is expected to be on board by the end of April, 2019.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application should be made in English.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Demi Chef (Cold Kitchen)||26/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward/ Tạp vụ bếp||26/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Canteen Attendant/ Nhân viên bếp căn tin||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Gardener/ Nhân viên cây xanh||26/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Executive Housekeeper||24/07/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Graphic Designer||23/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kitchen Secretary||27/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|