Assistant Front Office Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Assist Front Office Manager in performing the tasks below:
- Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
- Financial Performance (Up selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing).
- Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
- Manages and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service for customers.
- Welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through his/her friendly manner.
- Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
- Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a fast solution.
- Oversee and supervises guest arrivals and departures with the front office executive and duty managers.
- Provide high level of customer service and maintain a high profile in the day to day front office operations.
- Ensure that personalized service is offered to each and every guest.
- Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
- Supervises the management of debtors, group and individual guest invoicing and cash operations.
- Monitor all executive floor executives to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Review arrival list for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities and special requests.
- Prepare monthly and daily revenue report and circulate to all HOD's.
- Prepare Room revenue and occupancy forecast take action on rate strategies.
- Is involved in recruitment of new team members for front office.
- Integrates and trains employees, providing support for skills development.
- Ensures that all front desk employees are well presented (uniforms, personal hygiene etc), and also punctual.
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events.
- Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of front office.
- Ensures that guest documentation and information is available and up-to-date.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care and/or Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 days of Annual Leave depends on level;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* At least College degree in Hospitality Management/ English language/ other related field
* At least 2 years experience in relevant supervisory/ managerial positions.
* Proficiency in English communication
* Strong organizational, detailed and analytical skills
* Computer literate and knowledgeable in operating hotel computer systems
* Strong inter-personality skills
* The successful candidate is expected to be on board by the end of April, 2019.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application should be made in English.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Executive Housekeeper (pre-opening)||24/04/2019||20 - 30 triệu|
|Spa Manager (Pre-opening)||29/04/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Sales Manager (Pre-opening)||29/04/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Purchasing Officer||14/05/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce cum Revenue Supervisor||14/05/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Engineer||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Purchasing Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Housekeeping Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||16:46 09/01/2019|