Executive Sous Chef
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Executive Sous Chef assists Executive Chef in overseeing the daily operation of the Kitchen an maintaining quality food products and services for the Hotel.
- Provide Training and Supervises kitchen staff in the proper preparation, cooking and presentation of various menu dishes.
- Assist Executive Chef in the creation and planning of menus and implement changes to continue to attract business.
- Assist with the implementation of kitchen plans of Executive chef.
- Assist the Executive Chef to maintain the food cost at the budget.
- Coordinate with the cost controller conducting the kitchen monthly inventory.
- Ensure that the roster of Kitchen staff is done properly and on time for approval.
- Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner through positive transactions between Kitchen and F&B Service associates.
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
- Ensure all Kitchen quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Directing, training and development of associates with an eye toward maximum associates’ satisfaction, productivity and guest satisfaction and assist in new-hire and process on-going training for them.
- Assist in the timely completion of performance appraisals.
- Develop formal training plans and conducts on-the-job training sessions for kitchen employees.
- Develop positive attitude on job skills, knowledge, autonomy and creativity of the staff.
- Provide them the basis of working in a kitchen in order to increase their qualification and culinary knowledge.
- Perform other duties and services as assigned by the Executive Chef.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care and/or Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 days of Annual Leave depends on level;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* High school, diploma in hospitality or equivalent education required
* At least 2 years experience in relevant supervisory/ managerial positions.
* Proficiency in English communication
* Strong organizational, detailed and leadership skills
* Computer literate and knowledgeable in operating hotel computer systems
* Strong inter-personality skills
* The successful candidate is expected to be on board by the end of April, 2019.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application should be made in English.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|F&B Coordinator||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Housekeeping Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Engineer||31/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Security (Pre-opening)||30/03/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||16:46 09/01/2019|