Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Support and work in conjunction with PR & Communications Director and the team in managing PR & communications for the company.
- Manage newspapers and magazines; liaise with media and marketing teams of properties to distribute and display the relevant publications at the properties in timely manner.
- Handle scanning, cropping, resizing photos and creating links of photos for media and other uses.
- Maintain, update and systematize photographic files.
- Monitor media coverage from the news monitoring service’s daily alerts in order to create files and links for press clippings.
- Prepare press clippings on the daily and monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly reports of PR values.
- Prepare monthly reports of entertainment, taxi, etc.
- Work with marketing teams of properties for advertising contracts, booking adverting schedules, sending adverting files and follow-up the outcome.
- Handle all administration tasks relating to payment, procurement, vouchers, entertainments, etc.
- Coordinate site inspection and photo-shoots as assigned.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by PR & Communications Director.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and pay on the ability.
- Bonus in the public holidays and New Years.
- 13th Month salary.
- Annual salary increment.
- Employee recognition program for month and year award.
- Free for duty meal, parking, uniform (clothes, shoes) and laundry service.
- Personal Accident insurance 24/7 covered.
- Allowances: birthday, wedding, baby welcome, hospitalization, funeral...
Yêu cầu công việc
- University’s Degree, preferable in Journalism or PR/Marketing.
- At least 1 year experience in PR/Marketing or relevant positions.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and advance English competency.
- Good writing and oral communication skills.
- Good computing skills, problem solving skills and well-organized.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- 1 3x4 photo.
- 1 photocopy of degree/certification.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|