Room Maintenance Technician - Kenfixit ( Kỹ thuật Sơn- Mộc)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
To maintain the painting work & the carpentry of the hotel as well as varnishing work of furniture, carpenter work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To receive and carry out the “work order” request.
2. Pay attention on status and condition of building areas include FOH and BOH.
3. To record daily work done and follow up preventive maintenance schedule.
4. To continuously looking for new ideas to save material & manpower.
5. Co-operate & liaise with his superior.
6. Co-operate & liaise with other department staff.
7. Carry out all painting work. Not allow to change the original color without approval from Chief Engineer.
8. Repair all furniture.
9. Do masonry work: change the tile, do grouting …..
10. Repair door, lock.
11. To maintain cleanliness at the place of work and on the job after completion of work.
12. To ensure cleanliness of appearance and uniform, particularly when working in guest areas.
13. Supervise contractor for work quality in accordance with departmental standards.
14. Discharge hazardous waste in right designed place.
15. To be familiar with the location of all life, fire safety equipment in the hotel.
16. To supervise personally all hazardous work and ensure that all safety regulations are being strictly observed.
17. Accept additional assignment as instructed by his superior from time to time
18. To assist the other technicians when is requested.
19. Ensure understanding the Hotel's Employee Rules and Regulations
20. Attend daily briefing, monthly meeting.
Job Knowledge / Skill:
1. Knowledge about oil paint, emulsion paint, epoxy paint, varnish.
2. Knowledge about wood.
3. Know how to use wood working machine.
4. Know to use sprayer for painting.
5. Maintenance of painting and varnishing work including wall, ceiling, doors, door frame and steel panels, spray paintings.
6. Wooden work such as cabinets, tables, chair, cupboards, skirting, hand rails, luggage racks.
7. Piping and ducts, fixture and equipment.
8. General odd jobs such as carpeting, wall papering, nailing tiling. Etc
9. Construct, repair and maintenance of all kinds of painting & wooden work in hotel including public area, guest rooms & back of the house area
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
High School above Background
More than two years work experience equivalent professional
1. Firefighting system.
2. “Can do” attitude
3. Honest, motivated and approachable.
4. Team player, who values teamwork, has good team building skills and is able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
5. Perform duties outside the scope of the position in case of emergency, when called upon.
6. Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
7. Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
8. Co-ordinate with Engineering operation & office.
9. Seek opportunities to be multi-skilled and trained
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Education High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Related Work Experience At least 2 years of related work experience
Supervisory Experience No supervisory experience is required,
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Director of Human Resources||30/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|