Sales Coordinator - HCMC Based
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying).
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Get competitive salary & service charge
- Support for transportation fare to start work and at the end of the contract
- Support for the traveling allowance for home visit: once 1 year
- Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
- Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
- To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
- Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
- Join an annual picnic
- Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English communication
- Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- At least 2-years experience in 5-star hotel is a plus
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||21:01 17/05/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||1||07:03 07/12/2018|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||2||17:50 05/12/2018|