Trưởng bộ phận thu mua - Purchasing Manager
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân sự 0234 3695 881 Nhân sự
Cu Du Village, Loc Vinh Commune, Phu Loc District ,ThuaThien Hue Province, Viet Nam
Mô tả công việc
1. Direct and supervise the Material Department and ensure that departmental goals and objectives are met. The Material function must be centralized in the Materials Department.
2. Plan, evaluate and formulate procedures in maintaining par stock levels of food and beverage items, operating equipment and the recurring guest and operating supplies for the Hotel. He/s he should be able to negotiate excellent pricing and terms with the vendors/suppliers of these high ticket/volume items.
3. Negotiate with representatives of suppliers for key items of product lines and determine that quality and prices of merchandise are competitive, in consultation with the General Managers and various Department Heads.
4. Approve the addition or deletion of products after consultation with the Department Heads.
5. Provide a high level of technical assistance to each Department and work closely with the Executive Chef and Executive Housekeeper in surveying the market for quality and best prices.
6. Keep in close touch with key purveyors and obtain up-to-date information, especially on new products, technology and availability of products..
7. Plan and ensure that the inventory turnover and objectives are met, in close co-ordination with the Accountant Operation or Operations Analyst (if any)
8. Advise and update market trends of various goods and services being used in the hotel. Maintain and update price charts of all Food and Beverage items and provide information to user departments.
9. Process purchase requisitions received from the various departments expeditiously and obtain pricing and quotes from vendors/suppliers. Have the purchase request approved by the Financial Controller and General Manager prior to issuance of Purchase Order.
10. Competitive quotations are received and retained on file from vendors on all food, staples, meat, vegetable purchases and beverage purchases.
11. Competitive quotations are received directly from vendors and purveyors by Assistant Purchasing Manager or all members in Purchasing Department.
12. Cross train purchasing staffs on various Materials function to insure they are capable of running the department when the manager is on leave or is not available.
13. Issue a monthly status report of long-outstanding Purchase Orders and advice Financial Controller of Purchase orders that have been cancelled during the month.
14. Co-ordinate closely with the various departments on items stored at the off-sire storage and ensures that regular stock take are conducted to keep track of and account for the items stored there.
15. Review the maximum and minimum stock level in quarterly basis. Review and approved supplier master list and obtain the approval from Area Financial Controller and General Managers.
16. Ensure that the variances in store are kept at zero; investigate the variance if any before submitted to Area Financial Controller.
17. Ensure the roles of each position within the check SCM system is compliance with the corporate standard.
18. Approve the Purchasing Requests and generating Purchase Order if the level of approval had completed.
19. Assign and manage purchasing driver, purchasing car to pick up items, POTFs, Human Resource staffs for social insurance, Finance staffs for banking.
20. Be in charge of importing items, fix asset/capex, contract, spa & gallery oversea…
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits
• General insurance provided for inpatient medical treatment
• Outpatient medical treatment claims
• Opportunity to attend various professional training courses
• Opportunity for promotion and transfer within the group
• Opportunity to experience at Hotels and Resorts belonged to Banyan Tree Group
Yêu cầu công việc
1. To safeguard company assets at all times
2. To ensure adherence to internal controls, policies and procedures.
3. To report any breach of internal controls, policies and procedures to the appropriate superior.
4. To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
5. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
6. To attend briefings and meetings as requested.
7. To have a complete understanding of the hotel’s procedures in respect to health, hygiene and safety.
8. To attend all training scheduled, even if this should fall outside of regular working hours.
9. Any other reasonable task as directed by the management
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV in English with image attached
- Send the updated CV to "Gửi email" or apply directly via Hoteljob
Like us on Facebook for more job opportunities at Banyan Tree Lăng Cô and Angsana Lăng Cô
Facebook: Laguna Lăng Cô Tuyển Dụng
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Cu Du Village, Loc Vinh Commune, Phu Loc District ,ThuaThien Hue Province, Viet Nam
Điện thoại: 0234 3695 881