Assistant Manager, Administration & Training (Security)
- Hạn nộp: 26/01/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Duy Xuyên - Quảng Nam
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Develop and update training materials in accordance with approved procedures and processes.
• Ensure mandatory training and assessment is conducted for all security team members on a periodic basis as stipulated by the Security Department and Compliance Department.
• Oversee all training matters related to Security Department, including all internal and external courses required for security team members.
• Ensure proper and up-to-date filing/recording of training and personal data for easy retrieval for review.
• To ensure accuracy of attendance and overtime records of Team Members.
• To coordinate with security manager and HR on all disciplinary matters and manpower matters.
• To conduct periodic audit on Found item on hand and act in accordance to local law for all unclaimed items.
• To plan and conduct exercises (TTX or GDX) on continency in accordance to training roadmap. In addition, to conduct refresher training to ensure frontline operations Team Members are au fait with the plan.
• Perform any other duties as assigned/directed by the Vice President/Director of Security Operations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
At least 5 years of security/training/administrative experience.
Ability to analysis training needs and develop training programmes/packages.
Demonstrate strong leadership attributes, highly motivated and focused individual who Is a team player and outcome driven.
Excellent communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office and familiar with operating Security equipment and system.
Well versed in English, both written and spoken. Mandarin or dialect (Cantonese, Korean, etc.) speaking is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256
HOIANA is destined to become Asia’s premier oceanfront playground. It will be the ultimate reward for those who expect the very best in entertainment, vacations and luxury living. HOIANA is located 30 kilometres south of Da Nang, and just 10 kilometers from the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province – central Vietnam’s fastest growing tourist destination. Set on 4 kilometers of pristine tropical beachfront, occupying 985 hectares and receiving US$4 billion of investment, HOIANA is by far Vietnam’s most significant tourism destination and investment to date. We know that providing our guests with a fantastic destination and product is only part of their experience. We need to ensure that every contact they have with us is rewarding, positive and leaves a great impression, and we know that it is our staff who play the most important part in providing this. We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join our talent network, who fit into our culture of “Special Place. Special People.” At HOIANA, we are building something very special; with internationally recognized and award winning hotel companies, world class golf courses, exciting gaming for rewards and entertainment, and an amazing array of recreation and spa facilities, we are sure you will find a career opportunity that suits you!