Executive, Database (Casino Marketing)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to Manager/Senior Manager, Database, Executive, Database will be primarily responsible in making sure of the success and overall direction and management of all activities and to maintain standards of service, organization and management of daily operations for the Database and Direct Marketing. The role will responsible in handling all functions of database and direct marketing, which extend to planning, creating and execution of direct marketing campaigns and its execution of communications to all invited patrons.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Serve as the primary point of contact for the casino database and identify opportunities to improve marketing systems and data management.
• Conceptualize potential plans for various casino events & promotion and prepare the program overview, terms & conditions for management’s approval as well as all relevant documents for submission to regulatory.
• Assist in preparation of relevant contracts of different promotion programs for management’s approval and legal compliance, as well as to coordinate with relevant internal departments and external vendors on events and promotions execution.
• Promote testing strategies within the direct marketing campaigns to constantly evaluate the effectiveness of the reinvestment rate and marketing offers.
• Remain knowledgeable on company’s product and property knowledge, up to but not limited to events, promotion offers, room categories, food and beverage offerings and the entertainment calendar.
• Work closely with Strategic Marketing team in marketing analysis to continuously improve marketing strategies and communication channel to grow the response rate and casino revenue.
• Monitor marketing campaigns closely during the implementation period and be able to identify any issues during the campaigns which may be detrimental and report to his/her superiors immediately.
• Communicate with all departments ensuring an optimal level of guest service, satisfaction, and accuracy is provided and maintained throughout the property and in the coordination of marketing events.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Hospitality, or equivalent education required.
• 1 to 2 years of related experience in direct marketing with banking, telco and hotel. Exposure in casino industry will be advantaged.
• Strong background in customer relationship management from database and marketing perspective.
• Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
• Other language(s) like Mandarin, Cantonese, or Korean is preferable.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên MARCOM - BAR||25/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Officer/ Nhân viên chăm sóc khách hàng||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-COMMERCE EXECUTIVE||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN GRAPHIC DESIGNER||15/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|CHUYÊN VIÊN MARKETING||15/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Sale Banquet (Làm việc tại Brilliant Seafood Restaurant)||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kiểm Soát Chất Lượng/ Moderation QA||30/11/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Nhân viên Sales Crop - Mice||07/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Executive||30/11/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Sales Senior||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tuyển Cộng Tác Viên Sale Tour||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|