Executive, Strategy Analyst
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to Manager/Senior Manager, Strategic Marketing, Executive, Strategic Marketing Analytics will be primarily responsible in making sure of the success and overall direction and management of all activities and to maintain standards of service, organization and management of daily operations for the Strategic Marketing and Analytics. The role will responsible in driving and supporting casino marketing revenue goals through customer insights and marketing analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Be part of the strategic marketing and intelligence team to provide insight and business intelligence to casino marketing and casino operations.
• Perform regular analysis that identifies actionable marketing insights, marketing influenced revenue opportunities and functional cost-savings.
• Collect and analyze data on the casino’s events, promotions, offers and programs and provide recommendations and insights back to the business with observations, comments and suggestions for action.
• Works closely with the management in building casino loyalty and incentive programs, events/promotions, and guest relations to support and enhance customer loyalty.
• Support marketing programs including loyalty program, direct marketing offers, membership card tiering levels and communication channels through data mining and preparation.
• Conceive and create new customer segmentation and models to help understand customer life cycle and behavior.
• Collaborate and contribute to a center of excellence for Marketing Analytics and a common set of implementations, processes and communications to gain marketing operational and production efficiency.
• Drive data warehouse development to ensure 360 degree of all customer interactions across the resort.
• Remain knowledgeable on company’s product and property knowledge, up to but not limited to events, promotion offers, room categories, food and beverage offerings and the entertainment calendar.
• To provide the highest quality of service to all casino patrons in encouraging / increasing rated play from casino members.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economic, Finance, Business, Marketing or Hospitality, or equivalent education required
• 1 to 2 years of related experience in market study and data analysis.
• Exposure in casino industry will be advantaged.
• Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Excel VBA is an advantage.
• Knowledge of statistical software and analytic tools (SQL, SAS and Python) is a plus.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
• Ability to process massive amounts of data and complete critical projects and analysis in a correct, accurate and timely manner.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256