Cashier Supervisor, Cage Operations
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for the efficient of controlling and operating of the Front window, Main Bank, Chips Bank, Marker Bank, Rolling Cage, Premium Cage, Team Bank areas and balancing of inventory on a daily basis.
• Maintain Junket and Premium Player records and perform accurate Marker, Cheque Cashing Facility, Buy-Ins and Junket Settlements.
• Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of shift end summarization of shift activities on the cage summary count sheets, including the reconciliation of shift paperwork to shift end inventory counts.
• Handle and solve customer problem and concerns.
• Ensure of all Cashiers providing outstanding guest service by being consistently helpful and courteous to all guests.
• Responsible to ensure the Kiosks are operational, and to ensure service arrangements are made when necessary.
• Provide training and guide Team Members in using systems related to Cage operation and Cage procedures.
• Ensure the department’s compliance with Anti–Money Laundering and reporting controls and standards.
• Will act as a main banker, chip banker or cashier or count team supervisor as needed.
• Assist in performance reviews of cage personnel.
• Attends, and satisfactorily completes all required training as assigned and required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Demonstrates computer application skills; Word, Excel.
• Highly computer-literate and well-verse in various Cage Management System.
• Opening and set up Team in various global Casinos.
• Highly VIP Junket and Rolling program operational knowledge.
• The ability to work any/various shifts.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a supervision capacity.
• Minimum College or bachelor’s degree or in related field or equivalent work experience in Cage operations.