Administrative Assistant, Cage Operations
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
• Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and client centric manner.
• Maintain confidential personnel files.
• Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment and labor relations documents, including but not limited to proposed disciplinary notices.
• Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees call out on short notice.
• Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, internal and external stakeholders when task or project being assigned to.
• Complete and maintain accurate and up to date records of students eligible for free and reduced priced lunches if applicable.
• Asist with Capex and Opex daily reconciliation.
• Process vendor invoices for payment - using computer, making sure addition is correct and checking item prices against bid specifications, making sure there is no discrepancy in pricing.
• Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
• Prepare monthly state claim form for reimbursement.
• Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform job safely.
• Oversee general operation of the unit office to include upkeep of operating cost records, associate files, record retention in addition to organization and filing of records and other operational supporting documentation that may be required.
• Ensure staffing, service and financial standards are met while improving efficiency and reducing costs.
• Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports and other reporting documentation for management review.
• Take minutes of all meeting of the Cage department.
• Attend staff and management team meetings.
• Inventories and maintains office supplies.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Ability to liaise and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders when task or project being assigned to.
• Fluent in English
• Minimum College or bachelor’s Degree or in related field
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256