Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure the quality of entertainment programs reach the desired level of expectation;
• Work closely with Membership, Casino Marketing, Marketing Communications and F&B departments;
• Liaise closely with AV and Marketing Communication teams in updating music and video contents for all LED walls on a monthly basis;
• Ensure smooth operations of weekly performance programs, seasonal promotions and special events;
• Check and evaluate all activities, performances, events and responses of guests;
• Work with AV operations team to ensure smooth running of all programs;
• Build up strong relationship with all production suppliers;
• Prepare Guests Survey Report on entertainment;
• Develop a complete catalogue on local and overseas entertainment;
• Organize and execute all special events and projects of the company;
• Prepare post shows / events evaluation report;
• Coordinate with all parties across the company to ensure control and success of all programs;
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications;
• Adhere to the Company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct;
• Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per Department and Company standards;
• Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards;
• Participate in the Company recycling program and follow a strict discipline to reduce, re-use and recycle wherever possible;
• Perform any other duties as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Knowledge in show production, choreography, image design and stage production.
• People oriented with good social skills.
• Creative and innovative.
• Excellent leadership capabilities and charisma.
• Willing to work irregular hours
• A degree/diploma preferably in one of the following subjects: Arts Management / Events / Theatre Studies / Creative / Performing Arts
• Read, write, speak and understand English, Mandarin preferred.