Assistant Chief Steward, Culinary
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Assist and support the Chief Steward to plan and oversee kitchen cleanliness and sanitation activities
• Schedule and conduct daily kitchen inspections to monitor conformance to health and fire department regulations
• Arrange and oversee maintenance of all banquet equipment, both stationary and portable
• Maintain inventory control and order equipment and supplies to support the Culinary Departments, within budget.
• Conduct routine inspections of all equipment and kitchen areas to ensure that cleanliness and sanitary procedures are maintained.
• Assist outlet chefs with setup and teardown.
• Handle administrative tasks and scheduling.
• Conduct training in the correct use, handling and storage of cleaning chemicals.
• Schedule rosters and match manpower to business demands.
• Delegate duties and tasks fairly and equitably between the staff.
• Provide supervision, direction and leadership to Stewards to achieve department goals.
• Coach, motivate, counsel and evaluate staff.
• Assist with staff hiring, conduct daily briefings and disseminate Company information to staff.
• Test and correct any deviations from stewarding procedures swiftly through on the job training.
• Arrange training sessions and refresher courses for staff in coordination with the Department Trainer.
• Promote a work environment where employees feel valued, appreciated, involved, equal and safe.
• Interact with Department and Company Team Members, management, and contractors professionally and positively.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two way and multicultural communications
• Adhere to the Company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per Department and Company standards at all times.
• Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Participate in the Company recycling program and follow a strict discipline to reduce, reuse and
• recycle wherever possible.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Knowledge about the correct use, handling and storage of cleaning chemicals and equipment
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows & Office software.
• Passionate about Food & Beverage and Health & Safety.
• Positive attitude, hardworking, responsible and organized.
• Excellent leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Good multicultural communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to multi task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||07:44 27/05/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|