Assistant Manager, Retail
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Assist the Senior Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
• Coordinate daily customer service operations. (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
• Assist the Senior Manager to develop trade shows, fairs and festival for tenant leads.
• Assist the Senior Manager to monitors and ensures visual merchandising requirements and standards are met.
• Assist the Senior Manager to Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
• Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best. Coach and support new and existing staff.
• Conduct departmental training; test and correct any deviations from service procedures swiftly through on the job training.
• Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
• Ensures all Security, Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to in order to provide a safe and secure shop environment for staff and customers.
• Ensures all company policies, and standard operating procedures are communicated effectively to staff and maintained and followed through in a consistent manner
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Assist the Senior Manager to coordinates temporary tenant move-in and move-out with staff, maintenance, and security.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 1 -2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Knowledgeable of the local rental market and compliant with all Laws.
• Knowledgeable of the International and Local retail brands in Vietnam.
• Experience in the process of implementing new retail concepts in a hotel/resort/shopping mall environment.
• Experience processing applications, including running credit checks and completing tenancy reference checks, creating leases and utilizing electronic lease signing programs Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate leadership using diplomatic skills during difficult situations with employees, tenants, brokers or staff/management.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred. College degree in Hospitality/Retail Management
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|