Assistant Manager, Retail
- Hạn nộp: 26/11/2019
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Duy Xuyên - Quảng Nam
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Assist the Senior Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
• Coordinate daily customer service operations. (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
• Assist the Senior Manager to develop trade shows, fairs and festival for tenant leads.
• Assist the Senior Manager to monitors and ensures visual merchandising requirements and standards are met.
• Assist the Senior Manager to Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
• Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best. Coach and support new and existing staff.
• Conduct departmental training; test and correct any deviations from service procedures swiftly through on the job training.
• Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
• Ensures all Security, Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to in order to provide a safe and secure shop environment for staff and customers.
• Ensures all company policies, and standard operating procedures are communicated effectively to staff and maintained and followed through in a consistent manner
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Assist the Senior Manager to coordinates temporary tenant move-in and move-out with staff, maintenance, and security.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 1 -2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Knowledgeable of the local rental market and compliant with all Laws.
• Knowledgeable of the International and Local retail brands in Vietnam.
• Experience in the process of implementing new retail concepts in a hotel/resort/shopping mall environment.
• Experience processing applications, including running credit checks and completing tenancy reference checks, creating leases and utilizing electronic lease signing programs Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate leadership using diplomatic skills during difficult situations with employees, tenants, brokers or staff/management.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred. College degree in Hospitality/Retail Management
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 1.000 - 4.999
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
HOIANA is destined to become Asia’s premier oceanfront playground. It will be the ultimate reward for those who expect the very best in entertainment, vacations and luxury living. HOIANA is located 30 kilometres south of Da Nang, and just 10 kilometers from the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province – central Vietnam’s fastest growing tourist destination. Set on 4 kilometers of pristine tropical beachfront, occupying 985 hectares and receiving US$4 billion of investment, HOIANA is by far Vietnam’s most significant tourism destination and investment to date. We know that providing our guests with a fantastic destination and product is only part of their experience. We need to ensure that every contact they have with us is rewarding, positive and leaves a great impression, and we know that it is our staff who play the most important part in providing this. We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join our talent network, who fit into our culture of “Special Place. Special People.” At HOIANA, we are building something very special; with internationally recognized and award winning hotel companies, world class golf courses, exciting gaming for rewards and entertainment, and an amazing array of recreation and spa facilities, we are sure you will find a career opportunity that suits you!
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự