Assistant Manager, Retail
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Assist the Senior Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
• Coordinate daily customer service operations. (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
• Assist the Senior Manager to develop trade shows, fairs and festival for tenant leads.
• Assist the Senior Manager to monitors and ensures visual merchandising requirements and standards are met.
• Assist the Senior Manager to Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
• Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best. Coach and support new and existing staff.
• Conduct departmental training; test and correct any deviations from service procedures swiftly through on the job training.
• Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
• Ensures all Security, Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to in order to provide a safe and secure shop environment for staff and customers.
• Ensures all company policies, and standard operating procedures are communicated effectively to staff and maintained and followed through in a consistent manner
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Assist the Senior Manager to coordinates temporary tenant move-in and move-out with staff, maintenance, and security.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 1 -2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Knowledgeable of the local rental market and compliant with all Laws.
• Knowledgeable of the International and Local retail brands in Vietnam.
• Experience in the process of implementing new retail concepts in a hotel/resort/shopping mall environment.
• Experience processing applications, including running credit checks and completing tenancy reference checks, creating leases and utilizing electronic lease signing programs Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate leadership using diplomatic skills during difficult situations with employees, tenants, brokers or staff/management.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred. College degree in Hospitality/Retail Management
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.