Digital Marketing Specialist (Urgent)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Communicate with potential owners via telephone to set up preview package sales/tours.
- Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours.
- Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners.
- Verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements for preview package sales/tours prior to scheduling a tour for a Marriott vacation club property.
- Determine and give complimentary to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets).
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing).
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Get competitive salary & service charge
- Support for transportation fare to start work and at the end of the contract
- Support for the traveling allowance for home visit: once 1 year
- Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
- Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
- To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
- Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
- Join an annual picnic
- Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English communication
- Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- At least 1-2 years experience at the same position is a plus