Account Receivable Supervisor (Urgently)
- Hạn nộp: 31/01/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Get competitive salary & service charge
- Support for transportation fare to start work and at the end of the contract
- Support for the traveling allowance for home visit: once 1 year
- Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
- Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
- To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
- Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
- Join an annual picnic
- Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English communication
- Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- At least 1 year experience at the same position in 5 Stars international hotel
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Khu Du Lịch Sinh Thái Bãi Khem, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
- 02973 77 9999
JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts is Marriott International’s luxury brand that consists of 57 exceptional properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These hotels are warmly authentic, putting guests at ease in an environment of relaxed elegance and effortless luxury.