Quy mô :
0911 52 58 57 Human Resources Manager
Pre-opening Office: 81 Hoang Duc Luong, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City.
Mô tả công việc
• Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of engineering support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the Hotel.
• Ensure the effective financial management of the engineering department by setting maintenance budgets, capital works program’s and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against there are regularly monitored and reviewed. Responsible for the general cost control aspects of maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission to management.
• Control of Capital Project Planning, in liaison with management, to ensure capital funding is effectively allocated and budgeted in accordance with company directives and philosophy.
• Plan, implement and administer an energy management program by establishing energy reduction objectives, the maintenance of records and regular reporting of performance against these objectives.
• Ensure the staff awareness of energy management within the property by conducting regular education and training programs on energy conservation and matters related to efficient operation of equipment in a cost-effective fashion.
• Contribute to the hotel’s profitability by ensuring the effective management of the buildings environmental controls and energy conservation systems. Evaluate, control and record energy usage and implement and upgrade energy conservation systems.
• Contribute to guest satisfaction standards by ensuring that technical support services quickly address, and where possible, anticipate, individual needs. Ensure the safety and comfort of guests and that any requests for service are handled in a courteous and efficient fashion.
• Ensure adherence to all statutory regulations and fire codes by regularly reviewing policies and safety procedures. Ensure that any tests and inspections required on plant by statutory authorities are carried out as and when required and that all records and documentation associated with such tests and surveys are correctly kept and/or displayed. Ensure that the hotel fulfills all compliance requirements.
• Ensure a technically competent engineering staff by selecting, training and developing a motivated, well-qualified maintenance team. Carry out regular work sampling studies within the department and evaluate the performance and productivity of personnel.
• Maintain the condition of the physical assets of the hotel by carrying out any upgrading and project work in liaison with architects, interior designers and management.
• Ensure the effective operation of all the mechanical and electrical systems and equipment by implementing and managing a preventative maintenance program. Closely monitor the condition of the physical property and equipment by conducting continual inspections of the building. Ensure that preventative maintenance schedules are in operation and regularly upgraded.
• Contribute to a high standard of quality control within the hotel by actively participating in the hotel’s Quality Assurance Program.
• Ensure the cost effectiveness and technical efficiency of all services performed by outside contracts by close supervision. Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with contracts, leases, services agreements and warranties.
• Ensure the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice.
• Contribute to the effectiveness of management decision making by representing the engineering department at all management and staff meetings and by ensuring regular liaison with heads of other departments
• Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Financial Controller in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care and/or Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 days of Annual Leave depends on level;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
* WORK EXPERIENCE:
• 3 years of engineering experience with 1 year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer proficient
• Fluently in English ( both verbal and written).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application should be made in English.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Spa Manager (Pre-opening)||29/04/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Sales Manager (Pre-opening)||29/04/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Purchasing Officer||14/05/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce cum Revenue Supervisor||14/05/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Engineer||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Purchasing Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Housekeeping Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||16:46 09/01/2019|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Pre-opening Office: 81 Hoang Duc Luong, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City.
Điện thoại: 0911 52 58 57