Revenue & Reservation Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Market Analysis Involves the analysis of the competitive market and in general of each hotel, in order to optimize the tactical pricing positioning of the Meliá hotel. This includes identifying market penetration opportunities, assessing market share performance and making proactive decisions with the Revenue Team to stimulate or optimize demand at the necessary times.
• Coordination in Revenue Management: The R&RM will lead the Revenue & Reservation Team and the Business Review meeting. Producing the necessary information for proactive decision making based on an optimal forecast and detailed by segments and channels.
• Serve as the main support to the hotel director in the search, development and analysis of information regarding Revenue Management. Being proactive in the identification of demand behavior is key in its function. We divide this into:
Revenue Data (analytical report)
- Demand calendar
- Pick-ups study
- Booking curve and trends in booking pace by hotel segments
- Maintenance of historic
- Market research: Competitor Intelligence
- Market trends / Segmentation studies
Responsible for the control of the hotel distribution channels and maintenance of the data bases of the same
1. Ensure that the established strategies are available at the appropriate time, both tactically and strategically
2. Communicate the needs regarding Revenue Management of the hotel (due to excess or defect of demand and income) that allow the making of proactive decisions.
3. Ensure communication with other Revenue Management departments in the area, as well as with other departments of the company. In such a way that the evolution of the market penetration rates of the hotel is known: Market Penetration Index, Average Rate Index, Revenue Generated Index.
4. Optimization of the hotel's Yield: Communicate and apply all pricing / yield decisions and ensure that all systems are updated correctly and that all departments / channels of the Hotel sell according to the established strategy.
5. Parity of prices: following the strategy by channel, the position implies ensuring the Rate Parity and competitiveness at all times of Meliá's own channels.
6. Ensuring the same price of quotation in all the voice channels of the company and distribution channels according to the predefined strategy in them. It includes the maintenance of the PMR, Best Available Rate and hotel channels.
7. Responsible for the manipulation of all Yield techniques and the optimization of all channels to ensure gaining market share in each channel, including product optimization (through Rate Fences) and price.
8. Price strategies: will be responsible for promoting the hotel's overall pricing strategy as well as the tactical management of the same. Ensure the correct positioning of the establishment according to the established objectives.
9. Forecasting: It will be the person conducting the Business Review of the establishment. Performing regularly, at least weekly, a detailed forecast of the hotel for 3 months as seen by segments and channels, in terms of occupancy, average price and Rev Par.
10. Overbookings: responsible for the management, allocation and definition of hotel overbooking levels.
11. Within Revenue Data and denials studies, the R&R Manager will provide the hotel management team with sufficient information to allow proactive and aggressive decision-making on the acceptance or not of groups, airlines or Tour Operation series. For which the realization of business displacement studies will be essential.
12. The Revenue Manager will be in charge of promoting Revenue Management in Conventions and Banquets, ensuring the correct optimization of the spaces and decision making that allows to diminish to the maximum the cannibalization or "regret" of business, as well as optimization of TrevPar (Total Revenue per Available Room) and Hotel RevPam (Revenue per available Square meter)
13. Will be coordinated with the operations team at all times, ensuring that the impact on decisions is positive and is linked to the evolution of GOPPAR (GOP per available Room) and EBITDA of the establishment.
14. The Revenue Manager will be responsible for the optimization of the Hotel's distribution channels, including the OTAs, the CRS and the supervision of the correct positioning of its microsite, guaranteeing the competitiveness of the hotel within its market and supporting the growth in Market Share. of the hotel.
15. It is the function of the Revenue Manager to promote the policy, processes and production of Hotel Up Selling as well as stimulate Total Revenue Management initiatives.
Organization, planning, control, coordination, training and supervision of the RM team under their responsibility.
1. To make sure that room allocation and rates are in accordance with the request and confirmation.
2. To maintain good performance of reservation area.
3. To make sure that room allocation and rates are in accordance with the request and confirmation.
4. To attend Sales & Marketing briefing according to the working schedule.
5. To be fully familiar with Melia Loyalty Programs and all Frequent Flyer Programs.
6. To conduct training for new Reservation Staff.
7. To be fully knowledgeable of the Reservation Standard Service Procedure.
8. Ensure that VIP, Corporate Guest, Loyalty Programs, Frequent Flyer and Return Guest are keyed in properly and rooms are allocated as required.
9. Ensure that staff report to work punctually and wear complete and proper uniform.
10. Be familiar with Melia Worldwide especially Asia Pacific and be prepared to handle the reservation for other Melia hotels.
11. To physically check the update of reservations filing such as corporate rates, contract rates and special rates.
12. Be thoroughly knowledgeable of all hotel facilities and Food & Beverage outlets and their time of operation. Attempting to sell the advantages to the guest.
13. To attend to any-guest complaint or misunderstanding and to resolve the situation as soon as possible. Log it in your logbook and report the case to Duty Manager and/or Front Office Manager.
14. To regularly check the groups, block and release the space if not materialized.
15. To follow up all guest request and complaint and to establish preventive actions from future recurrence.
16. Ensure to provide courteous and professional manner and service at all time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International working environment
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: College degree or above LANGUAGES: Vietnamese
- Excellent level, written & spoken English - Good level, written & spoken
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): At least 2-year experience in international hotel at the same position
WORK EXPERIENCE IN MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL (IN CASE OF INTERNAL PROMOTION): 2 year in the same position in hotels of similar category and services.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email