Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Executive Chef, and within the limits of established Mövenpick policies, assists in the overseeing and directing in all aspects of the Stewarding Department.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
1. The ability to supervise and manage sections, plan rosters, shifts and teams of stewards in order to achieve a smooth, safe and hygienic environment in accordance with the business demands and cost control measures.
2. The ability to work together with all staff harmoniously.
3. To have thorough knowledge of the use of all operating equipment and cleaning process.
4. To be aware of and implement the hotel hygiene and sanitation standards and procedures
5. To be aware of the hotel fire and life safety standards and procedures.
6. Ensure cleanliness and order of all stewarding stores.
7. The ability to follow clean as you go policy and keep work area clean at all times.
8. To wear uniforms according to Mövenpick standards.
9. The ability to be able to work unsupervised.
10. The ability to be able to be flexible to the business demands and working hours.
11. The ability to be able to work in another area when needed and take part in cross training when directed.
12. To ensure all stewards follow safe working practices, especially when working with chemicals.
13. Practice economy of supplies, consumables, electricity and water whenever possible.
14. Co-operate and work as a team.
15. Support the chefs and front of house staff in any cleaning requests.
16. Prepares adequate and appropriate equipment for projected F&B needs.
17. Ensure that equipment is replaced in the correct areas after usage.
18. To control and record any breakages in accordance with the hotel policy.
19. Kitchen overnight deep cleaning.
20. Ensure that floors, walls and all surfaces are to be maintained and kept clean in the kitchen and back of house areas.
21. All Kitchen equipment cleaning.
22. Report any maintenance and faulty equipment.
23. Cleaning of ice machines.
24. Cleaning of shelves and filters.
25. Silver, bronze, copper polishing.
26. Washing of dirty F&B operating equipment.
27. Dish-washing process / maintenance of the equipment.
28. Handling and cleaning of equipment trolleys.
29. Garbage disposal and recycling following the correct procedures.
30. Using the correct procedures according to hotel standards.
31. Using correct cleaning agents and quantities appropriate for the designated uses.
32. Using the correct type of cleaning equipment appropriate for the designated uses.
33. Proper handling & storing of equipment (e.g. appropriate temperature control of machinery)
34. Assist in any other functions & areas as informed by the Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef and
35. Sous Chef.
36. To train and develop the stewards so they adhere to the correct working practices.
37. To ensure all stewards are working in accordance to all municipality regulations.
38. To manage, record and monitor pest control procedures.
39. Breaks and meals, as laid down in the LSOP. 2 x 15 min. and 1 x 30 min. for lunch and dinner, depending on hours of work.
40. Follow all kitchen regulations as outlined and directed.
41. Swipe in and out must be done in uniform, not before getting changed.
42. Any violation of the above-mentioned rules will be subject to disciplinary action.
1. Maintain all records in a timely and accurate manner.
2. To ensure all HACCP and records are in order and up to date.
3. The ability to display an interest in all kitchen and hotel activities and help colleagues when and where ever possible.
4. The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
5. The ability to be able to come to any and all kitchen meetings whilst on duty or otherwise.
6. The ability to sign acceptance for tools, knives, uniforms etc. and will pay back to the company for any loss or damage of said equipment.
7. Fill out the appropriate log sheets according our standard on a daily base.
8. Be aware of accident prevention and help enforce safe work habits – Zero accidents is our goal.
9. No employee to be on the property after working hours without signed authorisation from a Manager except for meals in the staff cafeteria.
10. Overtime will be approved on business demands by the Executive Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
11. Aiding engineering and the Executive Chef in maintenance and engineering contracts.
12. To keep an updated and complete inventory of all related equipment’s and consumables.
13. Any violation of the above mentioned rules will be subject to disciplinary action.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Key Skills and Requirements:
Good knowledge of industrial kitchen equipment and cleaning procedures.
Able to lift up to 30kgs.
5+ years’ culinary experience in a high-volume, full-service restaurant, hotel & resorts.
Knowledge of best practices for training kitchen staff and implementing stewarding procedures.
Flexible schedule required.
Ensuring the effective and efficient operations of the Stewarding Department cleaning processes and maintenance of health, safety and hygiene in all F&B areas.
Taking ownership of all Food & Beverage back of house areas and common usage spaces
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Would be nice if your Linkedin profile is included.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Chef de partie Pastry||31/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Tổ trưởng bếp Âu/ Western CDP||15/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Chef de Partie - Giám sát Bếp Bánh||31/12/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|VINPEARL NHA TRANG TUYỂN DỤNG - BẾP TRƯỞNG BẾP Á & BÁNH||31/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Night Chef||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward Supervisor||21/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý Tạp vụ bếp / Chief Steward||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Receivables Accountant - Kế Toán Thu||31/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Asian Chef de Partie - Giám sát Bếp Á||31/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Steward Supervisor||26/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|STAFF CANTEEN SUPERVISOR||10/02/2020||5 - 8 triệu|