Quy mô :
84-258 655 0088 xã Cam Hải Đông, huyện Cam Lâm, Khánh Hòa.
Mô tả công việc
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Executive Chef, and within the limits of established Mövenpick policies, assists in the overseeing and directing in all aspects of the Stewarding Department.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing:
Ensuring the effective and efficient operations of the Stewarding Department cleaning processes and maintenance of health, safety and hygiene in all F&B areas
Taking ownership of all Food & Beverage back of house areas and common usage spaces
Responsible for the operation of the dishwasher machine designated to clean glassware, china and silverware.
Properly maintain all equipment and supplies. Ensure all surfaces in the Kitchens, including the floor areas and counters are clean.
To perform general cleaning duties as assigned by the Stewarding Supervisor according to the standards established in the Department Operations Manual
To clean and wash dishes according to the established performance standards
To clean and wash pots, pans and other kitchen utensils according to performance standards
Areas of Responsibility:
To perform cleaning duties as assigned by the Stewarding Supervisor, Chief Steward or the Restaurant/Bar Manager.
To comply with company and Stewarding policies and procedures, ensuring that all services provided achieve the established standards
To provide a courteous and professional service at all times
To maintain a good working relationship with staff in the department and all other departments
1. The ability to clean and manage sections, follow rosters, keeping areas clean and organized in order to achieve a smooth, safe and hygienic environment in accordance with the business demands and cost control measures.
2. The ability to work together with all staff harmoniously.
3. To have thorough knowledge of the use of all operating equipment and cleaning process.
4. To be aware of and implement the hotel hygiene and sanitation standards and procedures
5. To be aware of the hotel fire and life safety standards and procedures.
6. Ensure cleanliness and order of all stewarding stores.
7. The ability to follow clean as you go policy and keep work area clean at all times.
8. To wear uniforms according to Mövenpick standards.
9. The ability to be able to work unsupervised.
10. The ability to be able to be flexible to the business demands and working hours.
11. The ability to be able to work in another area when needed and take part in cross training when directed.
12. Practice economy of supplies, consumables, electricity and water whenever possible.
13. Co-operate and work as a team.
14. Support the chefs and front of house staff in any cleaning requests.
15. Prepares adequate and appropriate equipment for projected F&B needs.
16. Ensure that equipment is replaced in the correct areas after usage.
17. To control and record any breakages in accordance with the hotel policy.
18. Kitchen overnight deep cleaning.
19. Ensure that floors, walls and all surfaces are to be maintained and kept clean in the kitchen and back of house areas.
20. All Kitchen equipment cleaning.
21. Report any maintenance and faulty equipment.
22. Cleaning of ice machines.
23. Cleaning of shelves and filters.
24. Silver, bronze, copper polishing.
25. Washing of dirty F&B operating equipment.
26. Dish-washing process / maintenance of the equipment.
27. Handling and cleaning of equipment trolleys.
28. Garbage disposal and recycling following the correct procedures.
29. Using the correct procedures according to hotel standards.
30. Using correct cleaning agents and quantities appropriate for the designated uses.
31. Using the correct type of cleaning equipment appropriate for the designated uses.
32. Proper handling & storing of equipment (e.g. appropriate temperature control of machinery)
33. Assist in any other functions & areas as informed by the Sous Chef, Executive Chef or Executive Sous Chef.
34. To ensure he/she is working in accordance to all municipality regulations.
35. Breaks and meals, as laid down in the LSOP. 2 x 15 min. and 1 x 30 min. for lunch and dinner, depending on hours of work.
36. Follow all kitchen regulations as outlined and directed.
37. Swipe in and out must be done in uniform, not before getting changed.
38. Any violation of the above-mentioned rules will be subject to disciplinary action.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Good knowledge of industrial dishwasher machines and general cleaning procedures.
Previous experience in a janitorial or cleaning position.
Able to lift up to 30kgs.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in health, safety and hygiene procedures in all F&B areas.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Would be nice if your Linkedin profile is included.
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||12:52 07/06/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||1||08:19 11/10/2018|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: xã Cam Hải Đông, huyện Cam Lâm, Khánh Hòa.
Điện thoại: 84-258 655 0088