Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Tóm tắt công việc
• The General manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.
• Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
• Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
• Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
• Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
• Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
• Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
• Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
• A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
• Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
• Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
• Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
• Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
• Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
• Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipments and services.
• Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
• Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions.
• Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
• Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
• Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
• Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
• Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
• Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
• Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
At least 05 years experience in GM role, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally strong experience working in Asian countries, deep understanding Vietnamese working culture. Excellent in training and coaching is a plus.
Age: Above 45 years old
Nationality : Prefer Singaporean or Australian
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• A strong background in operating hotels in a competitive market.
Có nhiều kinh nghiệm điều hành khách sạn trong một thị trường cạnh tranh
• An outstanding leadership style that engages the team.
Một phong cách lãnh đạo xuất sắc ảnh hưởng toàn bộ nhân viên
• A strong understanding of the market and ability to maximize profit.
Hiểu biết sâu rộng về thị trường và có khả năng tối đa hóa lợi nhuận
• A sound business acumen.
Nhạy bén trong kinh doanh
• A passion for delivering superior results.
Có đam mê, kế hoạch phát triển hướng đến sự hài lòng của khách hàng
• A commitment to transfer knowledge.
Sẵn sàng hướng dẫn nhân viên
• Strong Leadership skills in managing a team to drive for results
Kinh nghiệm và Kỹ năng lãnh đạo để đạt mục tiêu và chỉ tieu cụ thể
• An ability to manage complex relationships
Có kĩ năng quản lí và giải quyết các vấn đề phức hợp
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
Cử nhân quản trị khách sạn, quản trị kinh doanh hoặc tương đương trở lên
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Kế toán Thanh toán||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Teaching Assistant/ Trợ giảng||29/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Bảo vệ Labonita||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên giặt ủi||26/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Graphic Designer VT||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Phụ bếp - Commis 1,2||25/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên lễ tân - Front Office Staff||25/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Food & Beverage Manager||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Manager||29/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bartender Labonita||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Thu ngân Labonita||28/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên phục Labonita||29/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Digital Marketing Executive||28/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front office Supervisor||27/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef (bếp bánh)||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|THƯ KÝ TỔNG QUẢN LÝ||27/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cost Officer||28/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|PA ( public Attendant): nhân viên vệ sinh công cộng||27/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Sales (DOS)||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bảo vệ||24/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager||16/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bếp phó Bếp bánh - Demi Pastry Chef||27/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Officer-HCM||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên thu mua||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên bếp Chảo||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|