Legacy Yen Tu, MGallery by Sofitel. Accorhotels - Reservation Agent
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
1. Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
2. Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
3. Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
4. Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
5. Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
6. Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
7. Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
8. Prepares letters of confirmation.
9. Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
10. Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
11. Understands the hotel's policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
12. Processes advance deposits on reservations.
13. Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
14. Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
15. Prepares expected arrival list for front office use.
16. Assists in preregistration activities when appropriate.
17. Monitors advances deposit requirements.
18. Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
19. Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
20. Maintains a clean and neat appearance and work area at all times.
21. Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, mangers, and fellow employees.
22. Walk around with the client and ensuring that they secure whatever services they are in need of.
23. Getting information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons.
24. Making transportation arrangements for clients.
25. Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
26. To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required.
27. To be fully aware of and adhere to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
28. Willing to undertake any reasonable request made by management in any other areas of the house.
29. Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels, IDS channels and on the hotel website.
30. Configuring rates on the hotels property management system.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
+ Thử việc hưởng nguyên lương;
+ Mức thu nhập hấp dẫn tương xứng với năng lực;
+ Được làm việc trong môi trường thân thiện, năng động, trẻ trung, có nhiều cơ hội phát triển;
+ Các quyền lợi khác: được tham gia BHXH, BHYT, BHTN,… và các chế độ theo quy định của Luật Lao động;
+ Có hỗ trợ ăn, ở cho CBNV ở xa.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field
2. Previous hotel-related experience desired. Experience in Hotel software and their functionalities.
3. Must be creative, outgoing and presentable
4. To be able to communicate with guests in English and Vietnamese (written/oral)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to email: Gửi email
or visit to T&C office - Legacy Yên Tử MGallery by Sofitel - Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province.
or contact Mr Hưng (in office hour) for further information: 0901 537468
or contact Ms Nhung (in office hour) for further information: 0904046693
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|