Restaurant Supervisor (Silverland Sil)
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that consumable and non-consumable goods are ordered, correctly stored.
- Ensure maximum security in all areas under control and that staff are fully aware of the importance of key security.
- Ensure that stocktaking and ordering inventory are regularly conducted includes front of the house item such as paper napkins, cleaning supplies, restaurant dishware and make sure it is within the budget.
- Prepare and submit the required report timely and accurately for budgeting purposes.
- Take care of daily business reviews and generate report relating to income of restaurant.
- Ensure that an effective table reservation system is in operation.
- To be fully aware of trends in the industry and make suggestions for improvement of the catering operation.
- Ensure food hygiene and safety standards are maintained in all areas.
- Be in charge of making the weekly staff working schedule and making sure all the shifts are covered.
- Carry out or ensure that regular on-the-job training for staff to have superb customer service.
- Maintain regular performance appraisals with all staff, identifying areas for development and training needs, and ensuring that this training is effected.
- Ensure that complaints from customer are investigated and take action appropriately.
- Ensure that profit margin are maintained, agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems, including issuing against dockets, sales analysis, menu costings.
- Ensure that restaurant is clean, aesthetic, impeccable and well maintained.
- Ensure that all subordinates are always smartly dressed, well-behaved and they offer professional service to their customers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Proffesional working enviroment.
- Salary + competitive rewards.
- Free meal
- Other benefit under law of labor and provisions of the company will be discussed in the interview
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experienced in the same position in the restaurant sector 3* or more
- College or Bachelor degree of Hospitality or related degrees.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Good Working Knowledge of Hotel Classification Requirements.
- Good-looking in appearance, well organized, multi-task, good problem solving skill, negotiation skill and detail-oriented.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Gửi hồ sơ qua email: Gửi email hoặc Gửi email
- Nộp trực tiếp tại: 20-22-24 Thái Văn Lung, phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, TP.HCM
- Điện thoại liên hệ: 0858 762 617 - Ms.Mai