Shift Manager, Security Operations
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Undertake the lead role in planning, costing and allocating routes and vehicles ensuring enough flexibility is in place to meet the varying and changing needs of customers.
• Ensure that all in house vehicles are compliant with all legal, regulatory and contractual requirements, and where necessary escalating any identified issues and recommending resolution to the Director / Assistant Director of VIP Services.
• Develop and implement a proactive, planned and structured approach to the maintenance of fleet vehicles, keeping within the designated budget and ensuring all vehicles used are fit for purpose and the customer experience is of a high standard.
• Ensuring transport staff deliver the service appropriate to the changing needs of customers in line with relevant guidance and individual risk assessments
• Manage and develop a team of drivers and transport assistants, who may be working remotely, either alone or in small teams, in order to deliver a high-quality service to customers.
• To take the lead in resolving unforeseen problems as they arise ensuring appropriate resolution of these and to utilize the learning to plan for future similar scenarios
• To work as a member of the HOIANA management team, undertaking delegated tasks and responsibilities in line with the emerging needs and operational requirements of the service, including where necessary the
• contracting out of transport provision to other transport providers
• To ensure high standards of service delivery through the consistent application of recognized standards and established policies, procedures and practices.
• To work in a safe and effective manner always.
• To undertake any other duties related to the responsibilities of the post and which may be delegated by HOIANA management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
To assist the Operations Director in the following function:
1. Manage the security operations effectively and efficiently through the implementation of security, customer service, fire and medical emergency and operational support systems, processes and procedures including the Back of House (BOH) to meet the high expectations of our internal and external stakeholders.
2. Manage the Casino fire safety programme to ensure all fire prevention, protection and response systems, processes and procedures meet the regulator’s standard, thus preventing and minimizing any unnecessary injury or loss of life and/or damage to property arising from an emergency or crisis event. This includes the Food & Beverage outlets and the BOH.
3. Work closely with the regulators including Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Public Security to promptly resolve all compliance and investigation issues on the gaming floors in relate to Security and entry/exit regulation.
4. Manage and deal with any untoward incident and/or emergency/crisis situation according to the approved procedures.
5. Manage evacuation during an emergency or crisis event according to the approved procedures.
6. Manage the Casino entrances in accordance to requirements regulated by the Government Authority.
7. Act as the casino’s Responsible Gaming Ambassador to provide information and advice to patrons based on the guidance and expectation of the regulator and the casino SOPs.
8. Oversee security related exercises and review incident and/or emergency/crisis situation according to approved procedures and/or the plans.
9. Advocate and ensure the customer service standards are met.
10. Ensure the security related plan and procedures are properly done up and exercised.
11. Ensure all security related events held within the property are well coordinated with the other Business Units according to approved procedures and/or plans.
12. Perform any other duties as assigned/directed by the Vice President/Director of Security Operations.
Yêu cầu công việc
High School preferred
Minimum five 6 years working in Casino Security Supervisory or managerial level
Excellent command of written and spoken English
Fully conversant with Microsoft applications
Must have excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts, maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance
Must maintain a very high level of complete confidentiality relating to Security department business matters and SOPs and any other information. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Independent, analytical and meticulous. Work multitasks and meet tight deadlines
Customer service and delivery focused. Ability to manage a large-scale monitor room team on a shift basis.
Building and managing a diverse workforce
Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
Extensive knowledge of cheating and game protection issues