Graphic Designer (Urgent)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations that reflect the brand’s image and style in order to drive hotel revenue.
- Partners with marketing managers and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design and conceptualization solutions pertaining to deliverables.
- Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
- Monitors the progress of all projects, including the maintenance of project files and archives, and provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or project team regarding ongoing project and status updates.
- Executes various aspects of production including, printing, scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, and file manipulation and layout.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full benefit package of Head of Department position
- Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
- Will be discuss upon interviewing
Yêu cầu công việc
- · Proven experience and portfolio in design projects (promotional posters, branding materials, digital assets, website etc.)
- · Knowledge in Photoshop / Illustrator / Video editing software / HTML) – This is a must
- · Basic knowledge in social media management
- · Photography (covering key styles including event, food) – this is a plus
- · Video editing
- · Good command of Vietnamese and English
- · Experience in hospitality is not a must – candidates would be specially considered should he/she is familiar with luxury brands collaterals
- · Work in team environment and able to work under pressure
- · Interpersonal skills (as he or she would need to communicate and coordinate with other departments directly as well)
- · Be able to work in both HCMC and Phu Quoc
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|