Guest Relation Officer
- Hạn nộp: 15/02/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Sơn Trà - Đà Nẵng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Welcome, greet, offer service, give send-off, room-check and ensure everything as prescribed.
- Support FOM, Duty Manager in instructing and supervising the FO operations.
- Ensure good customer service delivered to every individual at Lobby. Working mainly at Privilege Lounge for VIP/ ADV Member to do welcome, check - in, customer service, handling complaint
- Receive compliments with courtesy and keep track of complaints.
- Report all issues related to customer service in the book handed to manager.
- To treat guests as a host, including guests needing special attention, family, women and the disabled.
- To be willing to help guests.
- To prepare fruit baskets and other utilities in rooms upon special requests of guests.
- To save and regularly update profile information of guests, birthdays and anniversaries of guests.
- To ensure all guests are served immediately and politely.
- To guide guests to their room after checking in, introduce the conveniences of the hotel and other special service on the way to their rooms.
- To check with Front Office Supervisor about room status within the day, quickly meet guests’ requirements.
- To check all rooms arranged for VIPs and regular guests within the day when required.
- To provide guests with any information related to meetings, ticket service, general information of flights, buses, ferries and trains, special events in the city and activities of the hotel at the time. To show your regards to guests anywhere, anytime.
- Guest relation department must ensure to have good relationships and coordination with other departments in serving guests.
- To ensure all guests in the hotel, especially regular guests, receive all premium service and enjoy their satisfactory stay in the hotel.
- To meet and welcome regular guests and VIPs at their arrival. To check lists of VIPs, regular guests and all individuals coming within the day to plan for welcoming.
- To collate with confirmation to ensure all guest requirements are met.
- To ensure all complaints of guests during their stay are solved at the best and earliest.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care and/or Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 days of Annual Leave depends on level;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
Proven experience as a Guest Relations Officer
Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
Computer literacy A customer-oriented and professional attitude
An outgoing personality Outstanding communication abilities
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application should be made in English.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 92 Vo Nguyen Giap, Man Thai Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
Sel De Mer Hotel & Suites, a 5-star boutique hotel, will open in 2019. With 164 thought rooms and suites designed in a great modern style, homey. Onsite facilities include 3 restaurants and bars, wellness area, infinity pool, children's playroom. Sel De Mer Hotel & Suites promises to be a great highlight on the tourist map in Da Nang Location: 92 Vo Nguyen Giap, Man Thai Ward, Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Man Thai Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City. Back gate: 74 Le Boi, Man Thai Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City
Thông tin liên hệ
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Human Resources Manager