Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that all guests are acknowledged and feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Carry out guest check-in and check-out.
- Handle out of hours web site bookings, ensuring that booking system is up to date.
- Have a good understanding of and carry out various guest services, such as laundry and currency exchange.
- Organise, manage and be responsible for your own till, assisting Reception Supervisor to start till balancing at the end of your shift.
- Ensure that the reception area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Be involved and contribute in team meetings.
- Carry out any reasonable guest requests, including but not limited to; chasing lost luggage, arranging airport transfers and guest messages.
- Maintain good and current knowledge of the local area to be able to answer all guest queries.
- Handle any guest comments or complaints in a professional manner and strive to resolve any problems as quickly as possible.
- Be a strong team player and be flexible to cover in other areas of the hostel.
- Helping customers with luggage, vehicle parking, directions and in and out of taxis.
- Opening and closing doors for customers.
- Keeping front of hostel clean and tidy.
- Making sure signs do not get taken by police
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care and/or Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 days of Annual Leave depends on level;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our guests to create a great atmosphere.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Be well organised and be able to prioritise duties.
- A high level of spoken English is essential.
- Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance.
- Maintain a tidy appearance in line with uniform policy
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application should be made in English.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Food & Beverage Manager||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|