SUPERVISOR PUBLIC ATTENDANT
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Tóm tắt công việc
• Public Area Supervisor is responsible for the cleanliness of hotels public areas including hotel exteriors. He or She also need to train and inspect the performance of assigned public area attendants ensuring that all procedures are completed as per the hotel's operating standards.
• In charge and supervises cleaning activity of areas including lobby, restaurants, lounges, SPA, executive offices, pool area, public wash rooms, garden areas, corridors, pathway, banquets, perimeter of hotel, heart of the house corridors, locker rooms, staircases etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Supervise the day to day cleaning of hotel public areas.
• Perform routine inspections of all public areas, service areas, and storerooms.
• Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects.
• Supervise and coordinate pest control, flowers, plants and periodical deep cleaning operations on all area of responsibility.
• Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
• Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and according to time of day.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Assign duties and coordinate breaks for assigned staff.
• Ensure that assigned staff have reported to work, and also document any late or absent employees.
• Prepare and distribute assignment work sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
• Assist where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Clean public areas in emergency situations.
• Efficiently manage stock control and the maintenance of all equipment.
• Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to control inventory.
• Report all maintenance defects and follow up with Engineering.
• Complete work orders forms for equipment maintenance or repairs and submit to Housekeeping desk control.
• Report all lost and found articles immediately to the desk coordinator.
• Responsible to Check staff grooming and hygiene.
• Complete all paperwork and closing duties before leaving.
• Review status of assignments and hand over any follow-up action with on-coming supervisor.
• Informs Management about any damage, theft or loss to hotel property.
• Answer inquires to maintain controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
• Manage and train Public Area Attendants and other team members to ensure their performance meets the standards required.
• Provide feedback on staff performance and Report disciplinary problems to Executive Housekeeper.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the housekeeper.
2. ACCOUNTABILITY/ TRÁCH NHIỆM CÔNG VIỆC
Number of employees supervised – Số lượng nhân viên quản lí:
Direct Public Area Attendant
Key Metrics – Chỉ số đo lường
• Guest Satisfaction
• Employee Satisfaction
Decision Making Responsibilities (Decision Rights) –
Chịu trách nhiệm trong thẩm quyền quyết định
• Within the authority as assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Phí dịch vụ hàng tháng
- Bảo hiểm xã hội, y tế, thất nghiệp
- Thưởng hàng quý
- Thưởng cuối năm
Yêu cầu công việc
3. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ TRÌNH ĐỘ CHUYÊN MÔN
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• High School or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
• 2 years experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience.
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Bản CV ứng viên ghi rõ quá trình làm việc trước đó.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên lễ tân - Front Office Staff||26/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên tạp vụ (Steward)||27/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager||18/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp vụ Bếp - Steward||26/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|THƯ KÝ TỔNG QUẢN LÝ||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên phụ bếp bánh||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Phụ bếp - Commis 1,2||27/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef (bếp bánh)||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Officer-HCM||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán tài sản||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên cứu hộ bãi biển||27/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên bảo vệ HCM||28/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Banquet Supervisor||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Cost Officer||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Officer||14/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Front office Supervisor||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|General Accountant||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Engineering Secretary||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Front Office Manager||28/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Tuyển nhân viên kỹ thuật điện LẠNH||27/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Manager||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Kitchen Secretary||29/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Executive HCM||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|