Owner representives/ Đại diện Chủ đầu tư Quản lý chung (M.Gallery Sapa)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Coordinate with member Companies and functional Departments to welcome diplomatic guests by the approved procedure.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Communications Department in promoting advertisement and communication to the management unit in combination with programs or advertising campaigns of the Sun Group.
- Collaborate with the Real Estate Center to clarify Sun Group promotions to the management unit.
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Department in recruiting, training and releasing incentive policies for staffs working at Sun Group or under the management unit.
- Coordinate with the Legal Department to consult and review service contracts and legality and policy issues of the hotel; besides, to assist working directly with the insurance consultant in case any problems occur.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department in recruiting accounting personnel as well as reviewing pre-opening budgets, operation budgets, monthly interest and losses report, inventories, asset codes and financial issues relating to the project.
- Coordinate with the Information Technology Department to review, inspect and implement hardware systems, management software, support software.. by the request of the management unit who will implement for the project in pre-opening time and check new investment requirements or upgrade information technology equipment during the project’s operation. Collaborate with the Information Technology Department to recruit Information Technology staff to the management unit (if necessary).
- Coordinate with the Project Development Department to assist working with local authorities and function authorities to resolve and remove administrative and legal paperwork and documents (if have), and coordinate with the Department in the work permit application for the project.
- Coordinate with Sun Protection Services Company (SGS) in convincing the management unit to approve the use of provided services and ensure SGS services meet the requirements.
- Coordinate with Thoi Dai Communication Joint Stock Company (TDC) in convincing the management unit to approve the use of provided services and act as the contact source to solve problems or conflicts between the parties.
- Coordinate with the Thoi Dai Communication Joint Stock Company (TDC) to organize major events by the request of Sun Group.
- Collaborate with the Group Security Department to ensure the security of the major event programs, and the security of the management unit to resolve security incidents in the events.
- Coordinate with the Supervisor Department to ensure the regulation compliance and the support of the Group to carry out the inventory, maintenance and property maintenance of the management unit.
- Coordinate with the President Office to approve budgets, new investment policies outside the budget as well as get support and professional advice to resolve problems that the management unit cannot solve themselves.
- Coordinate with the International Economic Relations Department in purchasing goods or equipment for the pre-opening or new investment during the operation.
- Coordinate closely with the PMU, hotel and human resources in charge of technical handover, defect check, warranty support or other arising problems.
- Update the progress of the handover, the direction of changes in infrastructure, technical system for the management unit to plan to coordinate and deploy in time.
- Support, process and follow up outstanding issues reported by technical personnel in the working implementation with the management unit.
- Receive information and coordinate with accounting staff and related units to process and execute contracts for consultation, support, supervision and management with the management unit or as required by management unit
- Work with the management unit on the critical path checklists that must be implemented to meet the launching date given by the Leader.
- Arrange office, system, ..and other requirements of the management unit under the management contract; ensure available equipment and infrastructure when operation.
- Receive requests for reception of diplomatic guests and transfer information to the management unit at the same time to supervise, inspect and ensure the above requests.
- Supervise and inspect the quality of services and material facilities in the operation areas of the project according to the issued checklist and weekly report to the Manager.
- Work directly with the General Manager to capture information and deal with emerging issues or requiring direction from Sun Group Managers.
- Check and evaluate the sales and marketing plan of the management unit for the whole year to ensure the project development direction and budget of the Group Managers.
- Check and analyze daily reports showing revenue, room, market and price indicators as per the budget for the year to provide timely feedback to the management unit.
- Synthesize analysis, recommendations for increasing sales or evaluations on the hotel promotions to managers to ask the management unit to make positive changes for monthly P & L report.
- Check the detailed report on the daily turnover for each outlet, assess the business performance of each outlet and timely feedback to the management unit.
- Inspect and provide feedback on the promotions of the management unit to ensure the effectiveness of these programs.
- Check monthly inventory cost report and make monthly inventory plan with in-charged accounting staff.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration/Hotel Management.
- Experience: 3 years of hotel experience/ golf service.
- IT: Ability to use informatics office well, adaptability to software and new applications quickly
- English: Good reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Other required skills: Communication skills, professional working skills, presentation skills
- Age group: From 28 – 40 (yrs old)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
Email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|